Johnny Damon cyberface released

jogar84

File/Export/DAT files/ - choose the database folder (C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datadatabase)

I did this exact process and Damon still has the same face in the game. I get getting that gfxpack error when I click on stuff in mvpedit, maybe thats the problem, the patch is downloaded for mvpedit and it still has the error. Maybe I'm not saving the right files before i'm suppose to export to the dat files to the database? What is the exact save I should do before exporting?

I did this exact process and Damon still has the same face in the game. I get getting that gfxpack error when I click on stuff in mvpedit, maybe thats the problem, the patch is downloaded for mvpedit and it still has the error. Maybe I'm not saving the right files before i'm suppose to export to the dat files to the database? What is the exact save I should do before exporting?

There is no save to "do" before exporting. MVP Edit automatically saves the changes you make. You then need to export the .mbe file to your database folder. Here is the question, if you followed the exact instructions mentioned to you before, was the actual database folder shown in the window you saw there "open"? Or did it merely show the folder. If the folder did not look open then it didn't save to the database folder but rather to the data folder. & that would be why you did not notice the change in the game. Btw... an easy way to verify if this is the case is to look inside your data folder with windows explorer & see if there are files such as attrib.dat there. If there are, then you know where you erred & you can correct it by taking all the .dat files from there & cut & paste them to your database folder. This will fix the problem.

Btw... if you are using the models.big I uploaded, if you use the cyberface number of 698, you will have two players in the game with Damon's face, since I already assigned another player in the game to that cyberface number. (not sure who it is offhand).

Also, that would be the reason you keep getting the gfxpak error, since gfxpak is messed up in that it will not support more than 3000 files & my models.big has way more than that number. (if you read the 2 readme's that comes with my download all this info is in there.)

One more thing, even though you may see the gfxpak error when you change the cyberface numbers in MVP Edit, the number change works regardless.

What I mean is, can you just make 3 damon files so that I can install them over the old damon face, without having to change face numbers in mvpedit?

That can be done, but he will then have long hair, Jogar explains this in the readme that comes with his download. Btw... if all you want to do is insert it to the default cyberface number of Damon, (065) simply rename the three cyberface files in the download to c065.fsh c065.ord c065.orl Then insert the three files using eagraph. (just remember that if you do this, he will still have long hair)

I will make it even easier. Here are the files already changed to the 065 cyberface number.

Archived