It's a Resolution, Baby!

Pirate

It's that time of year again, time to make a resolution that in three weeks willl be forgotten like your anniversary.

Mine is simple as I try not to go overboard and I do not have any sinful habits or conditions.

Resolution: To be appreciative of what people have and how they live their lives. I often harp on people for the way they live, I get down on people who do not persue a higher couse of living. Who am I to judge? So I will be more fair in dealing with people.

Also i will continue to love my wife and family with all i have, but I don't need a resolution to that.

Last year's resolution was to fan the flames of anger and control that horrid thing. I have done so very successfully. I am proud of myself.

I'm not one that makes resolutions but last year my goal was to spend more time in the bible and in prayer. So far so good.

This year I would like to do the same goal only to make it more of a daily thing.

Second, I am going to try to be a better husband (I know what areas I need to work on)

Third but not last, I'm going to try to workout more. I don't want to get to be middle aged and pot bellied. I want to get in shape.

Fourth, and still not last, I want to continue with my financial goals to position myself to pick up a couple of investments and start looking at ways to achieve my goals faster.

I fully expect a great and amazing 2006.

My resolution is to get back on my workout program. I kinda slipped and havent done it for...........three months :-(. I've already started again so I'm ahead. Also I want to be a better person and pass Italian. Thats what sucks about High School. Foreign Languages.

Hey cloutier I just realized you are a Canucks fan (duh!). 1994 Baby!

Archived