Kobe new career high points in game vs raptors

YankeexDev

I hate him just because I hate basketball...Bounce the ball, pass the ball (unless you are a ball hog), shoot the ball in a orange hoop...Not that appealing to me...

With that logic i hate every soccer player because even the sight of a soccer ball makes me to want vomit....

I've hated Kobe for the past 2 years now. Just because of the lack of team spirit he shows. Why say ''wow'' when he scores almost all of his teams points and takes just about all of the shots when his teammates are wide open.

Regardless of whether you hate kobe or not , what he did last night was NBA history (2nd best point total ever , ball hog or not). Personally I lost respect for Kobe after the Colorado situation but this year he has just been inhuman. Who scores 62 points and then scores 81 33 days later? Is Kobe Bryant a robot? Those 81 points were basically enough to vault Kobe Bryant to the NBA MVP title in my opinion. Obviously the Lakers would be nowhere without him but he steps up every night , has 3 50+ games , a 62 point game and a 81 point game. Plus when the team was down to Toronto he carried the team to victory...that spells MVP for me.

And I'm not even a Lakers fan...it's just what he's done this season has been so astounding and inhuman that he should receive the MVP award now. The MVP race is over as far as i'm concerned.

I'm by far the pro basketball fan, I love college ball. Kobe is a good player and that is it GOOD, he is by no means a team player, he reminds me of a football player named T.O. If I take 90% of my teams shots what are the odds that I will put up good numbers, do the math. The Lakers had a good thing going, but I don't like to make assists Kobe Byrant would rather take the 30 footer than feed the ball down inside to Shaq for the easy hoop. I am not impressed with the 80 points, big deal.

Go Gonzaga Bulldogs!

Yeah, but that also goes to show how bad the Lakers are. They were losing to Toronto (14-27 Toronto), and they needed their guy to shoot it 46 times and put up 81 points just to come from behind to beat the Raptors. I mean, who is he going to pass it to on that team? In order for the Lakers to win, they need Kobe to put up 50+ every night.

Please! look at Jordan at how many times he set up his team mates for the easy hoop or crowd cheering dunk. The guy is not a team player, when was the last time he had a double/ double or a triple double. The ball players that can do those things are all around team players. thank you and I am Cherring for me Gonzaga Bulldogs!

Please! look at Jordan, how many times did he set up his team mates for the easy hoop or crowd cheering dunk. This guy kobe is not a team player, when was the last time kobe had a double/double or a triple double. The ball players that do that are all around team players. That's why a guy like John stockton is going to the Hall of Fame, score points and feed the ball to my team mates, thank you and I am Cherring for me Gonzaga Bulldogs!

There is no doubt about that. It's a shame most people hate himbecause they believe a blonde chick...

wow, you are an absolute moron. even if kobe DIDN'T rape that "blonde chick," he admitted to adultery. i mean, if he only admitted it when he got caught, how many times do you think he did it while married to his wife, who in fact is just as disgusting as him...he buys her a diamond ring or whatever and the **** is cool. anyways, we all know kobe can ball and he's lucky he can because, like many athletes, if he didn't have the talent, he'd probably be in prison for robbing someone or sellings drugs.

True stars make the ones around them better. Kobe makes no one better. He said he was taking all those shots because the rest of the team looked "lethargic". You'd look lethargic to if all you did was stand around for 48 minutes. Odom and co. need to ask Jerry Buss if the can just get paid and stay at home. That's basically what's happening anyway.

Archived