Total Portraits for Total Minors 097 Released

Hory

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've asked jpup for permission to upload a version of the new rosters with ids that are compatible with this set and EA Patch 3.

It's a lot easier to edit the ids in the roster rather than the ids of the portraits themselves.

I've asked jpup for permission to upload a version of the new rosters with ids that are compatible with this set and EA Patch 3.

It's a lot easier to edit the ids in the roster rather than the ids of the portraits themselves.

Really? :shock: Great Man! :D Because i don't wanna download another 70 MB File on a connection that DLs at 1.46 KB/Sec...it sucks...BTW...if he gives the green light, how long you think it might take?

Really? Great Man! Because i don't wanna download another 70 MB File on a connection that DLs at 1.46 KB/Sec...it sucks...BTW...if he gives the green light, how long you think it might take?

LOL! that's worse than me at 5k/sec. i feel ur pain bro! no broadband here in bfe!

yeah my grilfriend has it she lives in town (s.A.) i live in the sticks so when i go to her place i get all pissed! but i guess it's worth the sacrifice, i can do whatever i want out here!

GIANTS win 11-0! rookie gets first MLB shutout. BARRY goes deep twice. including back to back to back homers by snow, barry and feliz

Jpup Gave Hory Permission...Just that Hory hasn't been on today....Probably having a Life.

screw him and his life i want my player portraits :twisted: ok that was a little out of line not totally just a little. just messin' with you hory, can't wait till you release the portraits! :D

Ok, Jpup's Total Minors Plus with Total Portraits Player IDs has been uploaded.

This version will match up perfectly with Total Portraits 096 and future versions.

Thank you to jpup for permission and the rosters and Gforce22 for the original rosters and Tony3 for the player id lists.

Let me know if there are any Player ID errors.

Thanks.

Guest Mindwarped

Ok, Jpup's Total Minors Plus with Total Portraits Player IDs has been uploaded.

This version will match up perfectly with Total Portraits 096 and future versions.

Thank you to jpup for permission and the rosters and Gforce22 for the original rosters and Tony3 for the player id lists.

Let me know if there are any Player ID errors.

Thanks.

NON DL?

Archived