Total Portraits for Total Minors 097 Released

Hory

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. They aren' t Non-DL, sorry.

There is nothing to stop you from changing the rosters yourself, as jpup said, the point of these rosters is to be as accurate as possible as of 8/2/04.

It would not be accurate to have Giambi playing 1st base for the Yankees.

The only changes I have made are the player portrait/audio ids and Garciaparra's uniform number.

Um, I dunno what's going on, I've uploaded it twice now, and jpup's orginal one keeps getting posted instead. The files aren't identical, the original is 634k and total portraits version is 619k, and the file name is different as well, the readmes are identical apart from adding one line to the newer version.

Hory your new file is empty and the readme is for jpup's rosters as of 8-2 don't download it

Jpup's rosters that came out today are the same ones as of 8-2 not a new one so don't download it

I have a problem the game will go to rosters as of 6-9-04 screen and then take me back to Windows what should I do? I have reinstalled patch 3 but that didn't help

That Niekro-McNeal id error is from the original Total Minors 4 and TM Plus 2, but they have the correct id in the total portraits versions, I checked all the ids against Tony4's list to confirm. You should download and install the total portraits version of jpup's roster and see for yourself.

Also I plan to release 0.97 soon, does anyone have any final requests for updated portraits and nasty looking portraits that need to be replaced, let me know asap.

Archived