Total Portraits for Total Minors 097 Released

Hory

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cris, isn't that just dependent on your screen resolution (whether or not it's "shrunk" and "distorted")?

Nope. I'm pretty sure that no matter what your screen resolution is at, the game changes to 800 x 600 when you go in.

That giants one isn't mine because i don't leave the shoulders on as much, I crop it so that is more in porportion :D Thanx hory, you were rushing me to complete that giants update so that you could use it and you didn't even include it. In fact none of my updates were there:(

That giants one isn't mine because i don't leave the shoulders on as much, I crop it so that is more in porportion :D Thanx hory, you were rushing me to complete that giants update so that you could use it and you didn't even include it. In fact none of my updates were there:(

dude, I did use all the AA photos you did for SFG, I didn't use your MLB ones cos I had already had them and wanted to get this uploaded as quick as possible. If they are better than FastballFreddys? ones I will replace the mlb ones in the next update.

But Leverre was able to put together a flawless Blue Jays set so i guess it should be possible to do the whole league

er, no.

for MLB, yes, but minors, no way.

As Leverre will no doubt agree, this will never happen, most organisations only get decent headshots done for the 40 man roster. it just happens that the jays with their strange canadian way of doing things decided to get everyone done.

er, no.

for MLB, yes, but minors, no way.

As Leverre will no doubt agree, this will never happen, most organisations only get decent headshots done for the 40 man roster. it just happens that the jays with their strange canadian way of doing things decided to get everyone done.

yeah but what i dont get, is that i went to their AAA site, and the pictures arent as good quality as the ones in his portraits. where is he getting them?

Just go to www.mlb.com go to the teams page and then click on rosters then click on any player and there will be a pic. All of the pictures are high quality and they have ALL the players. I'd be willing to do some if i knew how to do the fsh. file cnverting eagraph stuff.

Just go to www.mlb.com go to the teams page and then click on rosters then click on any player and there will be a pic. All of the pictures are high quality and they have ALL the players. I'd be willing to do some if i knew how to do the fsh. file cnverting eagraph stuff.

NOPE!!!

mlb.com only has pics for guys on the 40 man roster and they don't usually have most of those. Getty images will have some pics from training camp, and if they are not on either of those sites, then try the website of the affiliate club you are looking for, for example www.buffalobisons.com

ARI - ? - Not updated from original version of portraits

Cris' Arizona portraits

Kane623's Arizona portraits

LeVerre's Arizona portraits

Craig's Arizona portraits

Maybe these got overlooked or missed while setting everything up...I know how much work was put into this...so here are links to four different sets, just in case.

Edit: Not sure why there's a slash after the apostrophes :?

LeVeRRe Here.

I appreciate the good reviews of my portrait updates. I was able to find the jays pics from a variety of site across the web, and luckily I got all 72. I have not been able to get all 72 for each team, usually about 90% or so.

I know this is not the place as it is Hory's post, but if you are a fan of my portraits there is a topic in WIP that concerns the status and future of my updates. (they use a different numbering system than Hory). My updates will be made to fit my .dat files and numbering system.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Next update for this set should be out on Sunday

Current changes + additions listed here

So far over 100 portraits have so far been replaced, with more to come. I'm also still looking for more of the missing portraits which are still listed here

I download the Total Minors with the Total Portraits and I think I did everything correctly except I don't know what "run the .bat

files" means.

Does anyone have any simple advice for me on how to run the .bat files? I have never heard of bat files before.

:banghead:

Next update for this set should be out on Sunday

Current changes + additions listed here

So far over 100 portraits have so far been replaced, with more to come. I'm also still looking for more of the missing portraits which are still listed here

BTW, for the record in your next release if you could get my handle right in the readme that would be nice:

it's "Kamasutra", not "karmasutra"

Also I didn't download your mod, but I think it would be nice at the very least to include each modders readme if you haven't done so along with their protraits etc..: this would give people some clue as to which pictures are missing from their sets, why some pictures are done a certain way (ie: if a pic was impossible to find, they may have used a lower quality pic) etc..etc.. and all that jazz..

I was thinking of including the various readme's but decided not to because a lot of them make reference to player ids numbers and players that arent used in this set, which would just confuse people, also some people i credited on the readme don't actually have photos in the set, i kinda lost track of who did what, so to be on the safe side I listed everyone who has made portraits. But yea, if you want me to include your readme for your expos portraits i will.

I'm probably going to release the updated set tomorrow v.095 with over 300 updated pics.

Guest Deznuts

I just wanted to say excellent compilation Hory. Some teams' portraits are stretched or shrunk a bit too much but I know you will get it done perfectly eventually. Thanks to all modders whose portraits Hory is using as well!

Total Portraits version .095 has been uploaded, it is available in 2 flavours - the Update if you already have .094 or the full version if you don't.

404 portraits have been replaced and 23 new portraits have been added.

Click Here for a full list

There's still more work to be done, hence why it's only v .095.

But anyway, hope you all enjoy it.

-For all releases of Total Portraits, I want my Twins photoset removed and never included again.

I don't appreciate the fact that you take the credit for our work, and I also don't appreciate the fact that my name is nowhere to be found in any of the Twins readme files.

Don't want to credit me, you can make them your own.

As the great krawhitham wrote:

None of my portraits are to used in any compilation set, We have a user who puts down

and belittles those who make portraits mods, while at the same time asking for

permission to use them is his "total set"

**** THAT

..and one more thing, you could have at least PM'ed us about asking permission for this set. Its what I do when I want to ask permission to use/manipulate someone else's work, and you should get used to doing it as well.

Archived