UROCK- Ultimate Rookie Options

BudHawk

MVP Uncle Mo emailed his UROCK mod for create a player MVP06. UROCK is a five star mod. The new gotee, eye paint plus shades and other rookie face options will have UROCKing big time. Uncle Mo's Mods are like fine wines, the flavor improves as time goes on.

bud

Opening day is what was said. So you should see this then.

After that I'll release it as a stand alone download, but only after 06 is released.

I've made it available to Hory if he wants to use it for the 1994 mod but it is solely his decision.

Thanks BudHawk.

Sorry, I'm not releasing them on purpose. They are soley for MVP 2006and 1994. They will be held back to make people want those total conversion mods more.

After those are released, or atleast one of them, I'll upload them.

Budhawk got a copy since he is probably one of few that actually like the generics changed up a bit and likes the faces I do.

Filthy57 got a copy as well, since he helped me get the ball rolling, and of course krawhitham/hory have a copy.

I'll try to post a few print screens tomorrow if I can remember to bring them with me.

Sorry ya'll.

Screens.

I could have done a million of these screen shots but my monitor is acting up so that I'm gettin brightness. Never buy a cheap monitor.

Here is all I do have though, and if you use your imagination you can see that there could be a ton of variations. Here's a handful:

• 3 weeks later...

Yea Mo, those are some sweet faces. It adds so much more to the game. And the fact that you can "remove" the mod to certain players just by changing the hair color is awesome. And the earings on the white guys look cool as well. Can't wait until the final mvp06 mod. Thanks again Mo.

I guess my only concern is that there will be so many players suddenly wearing glasses, when in reality very few players wear glasses (sun, prescription, or otherwise). Especially since they will be present at night as well...

but oh well. So many people seem to really be excited about this mod. I guess I am the only one that kinda hates all the glasses. lol. I love the eyeblack and think it was a rediculous thing to omit from the stock MVP 05. But, since this mod will be included in the final '06 mod (apparently), I will just have to spend the time removing the glasses if they end up bothering me that much.

But in any event - VERY good work on the mod! Certainly vastly superior to anything I could do. Please remember - I'm not criticizing the quality of your mod AT ALL - I was just voicing my opinion about how OFTEN the glasses will show up - not how they LOOK (they look good!).

thanks!

Good feedback, and if it makes you feel better, after installing only one of my MLB players ended up with glasses -Aardsman. Most players don't have facial hiar it seems, so you'll see more without than you will with. Hope that makes you feel better. The glasses in my avatar are were not uploaded with the mod because I just went back to revise them this weekend. Only Big Shmooz has this pair and he may/may not upload them when he updates his megaupload. His choice. As an aside, Via PM, I gave AlexTony permission to do anything he wants with this mod for Total Classics.

Archived