Deciding to get into stadium making

MarlinsMS_35

Hey, i've decided to give stadium making a shot. I want to make Roger dean Stadium. Spring training home of the Marlins and Cardinals. I fell in love with the park when i went there for the first time last spring training. my friend had an extra ticket in the Palm Beach post luxury box because his dad does buisness with them. Our bow was right next to the Marlins Executive box. I got to meet Jeffery Loria! if only I knew to tell him not to firesale :roll:

So does anyone have good pictures of the stadium? I have the basic idea of what it looks like. Also what stadium should I base it on?

What happened to your fantasy uniforms? Anyway good luck on the project. I'm trying to make Tradidtion Field, but I don't haev a clue where to start. It'e good to see some people getting in on the minors.

What happened to your fantasy uniforms? Anyway good luck on the project. I'm trying to make Tradidtion Field, but I don't haev a clue where to start. It'e good to see some people getting in on the minors.

I'm still making uniforms. Since Tribe is doing Roger Dean I guess I'll do something else. But what stadium to do? I will take requests, and do the one that i want to do the most.

I'm leaning towards making the proposed Marlins stadium.

I'll make a hybrid between these two.

miami15ew.gif

marlins26yc.jpg

Well now im sole on The marlins proposed stadium.

I have a problem. I;m following the stadium editiong tutorial and on the umpack it creates all of the files it said it would but it doesn't create sbcpnite.fsh it stays as a .big this is the text in the .bat

@echo off 

echo This will unpack the stadium

echo 

echo Press Ctrl + C to ABORT, or any other key to CONTINUE

pause>nul

gfxpak -u sbcpnite.big cram32.fsh mstadium.orl mstadium.ord removable.orl 

removable.ord

echo Installation Complete!

echo Press any key to resume life.

pause>nul

Well now im sole on The marlins proposed stadium.

I have a problem. I;m following the stadium editiong tutorial and on the umpack it creates all of the files it said it would but it doesn't create sbcpnite.fsh it stays as a .big this is the text in the .bat

@echo off 

echo This will unpack the stadium

echo 

echo Press Ctrl + C to ABORT, or any other key to CONTINUE

pause>nul

gfxpak -u sbcpnite.big cram32.fsh mstadium.orl mstadium.ord removable.orl 

removable.ord

echo Installation Complete!

echo Press any key to resume life.

pause>nul

I'm still having this problem Without it I can't do anything!

• 3 weeks later...

Tokyo Dome WIP

mvp200520060326111221041fq.th.jpg

mvp200520060326111241282pw.th.jpg

It might not be as good as other people might do if they tried, I am a beginner at stadiums but at least its something. If anyone has realized something that is totally out of place tell me. I knowalready that I have to take the upper deck out of LF.

Archived