Rodkey latest

kumala

no you can its just that the behind the pitcher cam you want you have that conflict with the baserunner and batter. other than that theres no other reason why you cant use his overlays. all you need to do is pick another behind the pitcher cam other than the one in the datafile.

Personally I think this datafile not for me. Several time a player pop up, the camera show angle where I can't see my fielder, making it impossible for me to catch the ball. Rodkey datafile combine with KSM overlay PIP or without PIP, I see the green line appear when runner on base. As much as I want to give this a try is just not working out.

First of all i love your datafiles, they make the game so much better!

BUT (please dont think i'm a jerk) there are some things about your datafile i don't like (like cam changes)

I taught myself how to edit datafiles and foudn the perfect camera setting that i dont want to change.

I have come to the conclusion that in order to have the gameplay settings of your datafile, and my cam settings of datafile, i will have to use a datafile editor to extract certain aspects of your datafile and implement them unto mine (will you allow this?)

anyways, i downloaded the datafile line spreadsheet, and i was wondering what parts of your datafile are only concerned with gameplay after a ball is hit (as i still get quite a bit of line drives with you old datafile)

Which of the lines would i edit, and which ones don't i touch?:

1) datafile line: 0xda07f2a0 18 15

2) datafile line: 0xec1bce8d 24 4

3) datafile line: xeab27fc1 9 12

4) datafile line: 0x2ebaa4d1 45

5) datafile line: 0xf3957227 70

6) datafile line: 0x739c0a96 233

7) datafile line: 0x751d920f 40

8) datafile line: 0x6b3b09 174

My money is on that i edit 4 - 8 because all those lines are concerned either with player batting or CPU batting

1 to 3 are more concerned with infielding (but would changing this help to lessen line drives, i'm guessing no, but let me know if i'm wrong)

I hope this makes sense and i hope, that if you have any time, you are gracious enough to let me know the answer

thanks

PS - thank you for making this game fun!

no you can its just that the behind the pitcher cam you want you have that conflict with the baserunner and batter. other than that theres no other reason why you cant use his overlays. all you need to do is pick another behind the pitcher cam other than the one in the datafile.

You mean to choose one from another datafile? cuz this one only has one behind the pitcher cam.

It's too bad really, I love the camera and the overlay :evil:

Archived