TotalMinors Update

GForce22

so ETA is friday? Thats tomorrow. Has it been completed and your just waiting to get some time so you can upload it or does it still need a little tweaking? Either way I have a feeling you did a good job with this. BTW what did you use to create all the players etc.....?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so ETA is friday? Thats tomorrow. Has it been completed and your just waiting to get some time so you can upload it or does it still need a little tweaking? Either way I have a feeling you did a good job with this. BTW what did you use to create all the players etc.....?

Big things I'm trying to do is set minor league lineups/rotations so it doesn't go moving guys around right off the bat. Then a couple of touches. But I will definitely release v1 tomorrow at some point, either before work or when I get home late.

GH

I guesss work should've started by now, so it's not going to be out until late tonight ;)

Actually I'm home (I work evenings)...v1 is done except global edits. Unfortunately, MVPEdit isn't cooperating right now. I talked to RGlass and he said he'll look at it for me. But it probably means a late night release tonight, since he can't look it over until he gets home.

But I adjusted minor league contracts a little, and have all the rotations/lineups at all levels completed. This is really the last thing to be done for v1.

GH

Guest Deznuts

I was just curious. I know this is a Minors players update but did you actually edit all of them to look like their real life counterpart in the game? Also, did you add portraits for all of them? Or did you only edit them statistically?

I was just curious. I know this is a Minors players update but did you actually edit all of them to look like their real life counterpart in the game? Also, did you add portraits for all of them? Or did you only edit them statistically?

They were edited ratings-wise, including age, ht/wt etc. I made appearances as close as I could where I could find pictures. If their minor league site had a picture, or if was available on Getty Images, I altered the appearances as best I could. Otherwise, it's just a guess, really.

Any appearances guys see off, please let me know and I'll be happy to alter them.

Also, I did incorporate a series of major league batting stance adjustments based on digging through threads on several forums.

GH

Guest Deznuts

Did you also add portraits to them? Or will they just have the blank black outlined face portrait or the simulated face portrait?

Thanks!

Did you also add portraits to them? Or will they just have the blank black outlined face portrait or the simulated face portrait?

Thanks!

Simulated face portraits. You'll have to add the photos yourself (too time consuming on my end). I will be trying to add the audio/photo ID #s over the subsequent releases to make that a bit easier.

GH

The portrait updates will help you fill the rosters out. I am going to try to find as many minor leaguers as I can to do my updates. I have a Rangers update that should fill the entire organization and I have pics for almost all of the Mariners organization.

Some teams will be easier to find because their AAA and AA websites give photos. Others, well good luck finding pics of those.

Take the Cardinals as an example. The Memphis Redbirds site has photos for all of their players, but the Tennessee Smokies do not. Therefore, unless players in AA had their pic taken with the big club (Chris Narveson as an example) in the spring, it is next to impossible to find a good pic of them.

Just go download portrait updates and look for updates on any of them and you should get quite a few pics to fill the minors.

Thanks!

This roster set would not even be up until MVP Baseball 2006 comes out if he did all the portraits :roll:

Btw, GForce, wat's wrong with the global edits?

This roster set would not even be up until MVP Baseball 2006 comes out if he did all the portraits :roll:

Btw, GForce, wat's wrong with the global edits?

Basically it's not letting me make them :banghead:

RGlass will be looking at it tonight.

GH

sooooo . . . . the estimated release is later tonight gforce? thanks A LOT man and im not saying it sarcastically i dont know anyone that has put such effort into something like u have into these rosters.

Garlic Fries : $10

Hot Dog: $8

Beer: $5

Watching the Oakland A's on their way to win the 2004 World Series: Priceless.

Sorry but not going to happen. Your team seems to think that losing Rick Peterson has not had an effect on it, yet the Big Three of Mark Mulder, Tim Hudson and Barry Zito went through eight starts in a 14-game stretch in which they were 0-4 with a 7.01 ERA. Of the most concern is Zito. The 2002 Cy Young Award winner is 2-3 with a 6.17 ERA. So there is a huge chance that your team may not make it as far as even the playoffs. Saying they will win the WS in 2004 is too me a little premature. Now With 2 to 3 key additions to this team it can be a contender and even win the WS. One of those key component will have to be the closes replacement you can make to Rick Peterson.

hey you think you can do these recent transactions , I know they arnt opening day but it isnt liek the computer will do them

May

Toronto Blue Jays

Acquired INF Frank Menechino from the Athletics for future considerations.

Cincinnati Reds

Reds asked for unconditional release waivers on RHP Jimmy Haynes.

Detroit Tigers

Released nonroster RHP Ariel Prieto.

April

Detroit Tigers

Acquired LHP Felix Sanchez from the Cubs for nonroster RHP Jon Connolly and a PTBN. Sanchez was assigned to Double-A Erie.

Cleveland Indians

Acquired RHP Rick White from the Dodgers for non-roster OF Trey Dyson

Acquired INF/OF Russell Branyan from the Atlanta Braves for a player to be named.

Chicago White Sox

Signed OF Andres Torres to a minor league contract.

Chicago White Sox

Oakland claimed C Michael Rivera off waivers.

Boston Red Sox

Acquired LHP Brad Thomas from the Minnesota Twins for a player to be named or cash considerations.

Detroit Tigers

Released outfielder Ben Petrick from Triple-A Toledo

San Diego Padres

Agreed to terms with C Ben Petrick on minor league contract and assigned to Triple-A Portland.

Philadelphia Phillies

Acquired nonroster LHP Ed Yarnall from the Red Sox for a PTBN and assigned him to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.

Boston Red Sox

Acquired nonroster RHP Scott Cassidy from the Blue Jays for a player to be named.

Detroit Tigers

Signed C Mike DiFelice to a minor league contract.

Minnesota Twins

Acquired LHP Terry Mulholland from the Mariners in exchange for cash considerations

Kansas City Royals

Acquired RHP Justin Huisman from the Rockies for RHP Zach McClellan and INF Chris Fallon and cash.

Tampa Bay Devil Rays

Signed outfielder Bubba Trammell to a minor league contract and assigned him to Triple-A Durham.

sorryif that seams like alot , im sure alot of them you had to do anyway

Sorry but not going to happen. Your team seems to think that losing Rick Peterson has not had an effect on it, yet the Big Three of Mark Mulder, Tim Hudson and Barry Zito went through eight starts in a 14-game stretch in which they were 0-4 with a 7.01 ERA. Of the most concern is Zito. The 2002 Cy Young Award winner is 2-3 with a 6.17 ERA. So there is a huge chance that your team may not make it as far as even the playoffs. Saying they will win the WS in 2004 is too me a little premature. Now With 2 to 3 key additions to this team it can be a contender and even win the WS. One of those key component will have to be the closes replacement you can make to Rick Peterson.

haha, hey, we were on a little slump and were 10-16, now we're 18-17 so . . .. its early, we're slowly getting there. hudson, mulder, and zito have pitched some great games their past 2 starts, and hudson had a great one last night, and mulder is pitching today with a 3.91 ERA and he's starting do something, pitchting a full game at detroit in a win. plus our hitting is starting to do something, eric chavez 9 HRs, dye 8, Durazo 8, and dye on the leaderboard charts in AL in RBIs. plus our no namers our playing important too, (bobby kielty 2 RBIs last night, hatteberg HR last night, karros HR last night)it just takes time . . . .in 2001, a's started 7-20, and ended 102-60 winning the division title, same with the next year we started off like this year but went 103-59. sooo . .. . . it might happen my man, too early to tell

Archived