TotalMinors Update

GForce22

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Release of v1 will be late tonight. I got it going last night and looked things over. A couple of things to do but the result of all this is actual a much better, more accurate v1 than it would have been yesterday. I saw a couple of things I needed to adjust better.

I work today, so it will be as it was SUPPOSED to be last night...late evening EST.

Thanks.

GH

Release of v1 will be late tonight. I got it going last night and looked things over. A couple of things to do but the result of all this is actual a much better, more accurate v1 than it would have been yesterday. I saw a couple of things I needed to adjust better.

I work today, so it will be as it was SUPPOSED to be last night...late evening EST.

Thanks.

GH

good news.

Thanks.

GH

yup, good news. cant wait, especially cuz im in PST lol

Thanks.

GH

Good news. Is the portrait issue solved?

So how will the rosters be available? Will you email them to individuals once there done and ready?

He can

1. Upload to Mvpmods

2. Post download at his site - rosterdevelopmentgroup.com

3. upload to highheat2004.net

4. upload to baseballsim

5. all of the above

It's out guys. I started a separate thread to serve as the feedback thread. Snepp, Trues, if you guys want to swap this with the release thread, that's cool by me. Your call.

Thanks again guys. Hope it's worth it, and there's still more to come.

GH

so all the players on the DL arent on the rosters or free agents . . . where are they?

There's a reason he made a new thread..... :banghead: I even gave you guys a link....anyways, GForce says that DLs like Nomar Garciapara is put in AAA, not free agents. ;)

Archived