TotalMinors Update

GForce22

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we get a good update? From what i have seen on milb.com a lot of players in AA and AAA arent in the game... the Yankees are real bad right now.

Yeah i noticed that too, eventhough Kerm has most of those AAA and AA players, eventhough one thing i'm actually kinda disappointed is that i can't edit the roster with the MVPedit, too much work to get the players into FA then start editing.

And the funny thing is i noticed BOTH rosters, kerm and total minors are missing Tim Olson of the Diamondbacks, he made the debut last week or 2 unless there's a new one that i missed..hmm..

• 1 month later...
Guest Deznuts

A couple of errors I noticed on the White Sox (MLB) and Charlotte Knights (AAA)...

1.) Shingo Takatsu throws overhand (7) when he should be throwing submarine-style (10). Also, Shingo's changeup is anywhere from 59 - 65 MPH and his fastball is 85 - 89 MPH.

2.) Jon Rauch throws submarine-style (10) when he should be throwing overhand (7).

3.) Joe Borchard (Charlotte Knights) is not gigantic and Frank Thomas-sized. He is 6'5" but he only weighs 220 pounds so he should look alot smaller than he does in the game. He has a similar body type to Jim Edmonds so he should be "Athletic Big Chest".

4.) Willie Harris (White Sox) should have his 1ST POSITION as 2B and his 2ND POSITION as CF. Jamie Burke (White Sox) should have his 1ST POSITION as C and his 2ND POSITION as Util.

GForce,

Could you please include Midre Cummings of the Durham Bulls. He hit a homer in the AAA all star game that I was watching and noticed that he isn't in TotalMinors.

40 Cummings, Midre L/R 6-1/215 October 14, 1971

5155.jpg

Also a few suggestions for the tribe, i'll tweak the batting stances myself but I have a few racial suggestions. Kaz Tadano on AAA is Japanese, and has a black mit. Grady Sizemore is a little tanner, maybe face 7. He also is way too bulky. Corey Smith on AA is Black, not Chinese. Fausto Carmona on AA is Hispanic. Matt Whitney on AA is white not chinese. Nathan Panther is white not black. OK I just want to thank GForce for all his hard work he is doing on this project and i'm sure everyone who downloads his rosters appriciates it :D

TribeTime

EDIT: Cummings Stats

Batters BA SLG G AB R H TB 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO SB CS E

M.Cummings .305 .585 68 246 55 75 144 18 3 15 56 49 59 5 0 1

• 3 weeks later...

Archived