What should I name my dynasty?

kgbaseball

Thank you sir.

At my university, I sometimes stand in the hallways of the art building and sell titles for paintings, photographs and sculptures for a buck apiece.

My favorite: a still life of 16 red polished apples that was going to be called the bland and boring "Still Life With Apples." For a buck, I titled it "Sixteen Days Without a Doctor" and it won a competition, the artist told me, on the strength of the name alone.

--Eric

Thank you sir.

At my university, I sometimes stand in the hallways of the art building and sell titles for paintings, photographs and sculptures for a buck apiece.

My favorite: a still life of 16 red polished apples that was going to be called the bland and boring "Still Life With Apples." For a buck, I titled it "Sixteen Days Without a Doctor" and it won a competition, the artist told me, on the strength of the name alone.

--Eric

That's cool :)

You gonna charge kg a buck for the name? :wink:

Nah, but only because he doesn't make any money off of his dynasty.

Some of the paintings I've named have sold for a hundred bucks or more. One called "Slim Goodbody Meets John the Baptist" sold for $400, and a photo called "When Trigger Died, Roy Had Him Stuffed" sold for $350. I don't feel bad taking 1/100th or less of the profit.

Anyway, enough hijacking! Good luck with the dynasty!

--Eric

Archived