NHL Playoffs

Alright all you kids at home, this is how you score. See how Ponikarovsky handles the puck into the zone and pabam! Sundin is at the slot, Poni delivers to him, but wait! McCabe at the point is there and wham! a goal! See Ron, that's how the shitty Leafs play! Yeah Tie Domi, this Grapes, telling ya to go out there and play with some hearrrrrt!- My impersonation of Don Cherry, HNIC

It's playoff time again, and the Leafs are not in. CBC's reportedly losing millions because the Leafs didn't make it, but who cares? The other 4 teams are in, and the Flames seem to be determined to make another run at the cup. Hockey fans of this baseball website, let's unite and talk about football! jk Put your predictions here for the Stanley Cup playoffs!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

easy, Calgary is gonna take it home. with the overall best player in the world, and the best goalie in the world, its gonna happen.

How do you figure they have the best overall player in the world?

They'll go far, but I don't see them getting by Detroit or Dallas. This playoffs is gonna be crazy because almost every team in the playoffs has a legitimate chance to win.

hahahahahaha. jarome iginla and his 67 points, surely the overall best player in the world. kiprusoff is the ONLY reason that team wins.

So, Iginla leads by example, and he scores less to be more defensive and be a team player. He's more a leader now then when he had 96 points.

So, Iginla leads by example, and he scores less to be more defensive and be a team player. He's more a leader now then when he had 96 points.

okay, i didnt say he wasnt a leader. i said he's not nearly the best player in the world. i could think of at least 10 players that i'd rather have on my team, skill wise only.

okay, i didnt say he wasnt a leader. i said he's not nearly the best player in the world. i could think of at least 10 players that i'd rather have on my team, skill wise only.

A team needs 24 players, my friend. And besides, many analyists have compared Iginla to the likes of Gordie Howe. Iginla is an all-around player who can shoot, pass, set up plays, hit, play defensively, be a team leader and a motivator. Not many guys are like that. Only the VERY elite, like Peter Forsberg and Joe Thornton are jacks of all trades (like iginla). Gordie Howe and Mark Messier were that kind of players.

Archived