Can someone help me, create me?

pip07

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I sent a picture to you gcurrier2004. I think it's a good one for a portrait. Whenever you get a chance you can make it and send it to me. Like I said before, I owuld appreciate some instruction on how to install it. Thanks for your help!

Thome if you can a cyberface would be great! I know I've said this before, but I'm really excited! I have a picture ready to go for you to use for a cyberface. Just let me know!

OK, I am now totally ready to install the cyberface once medric finishes it. For the portrait, I'm not so sure. I'm hoping for some instructions with that one, but if not, that's fine, I'll figure it out. Thanks to medric for the cyberface and gcurrier2004 for the portrait. Hope to get them soon! Thanks guys!

Not to hijack, or steal medric822's thunder, but I was messing around with this too.

I thought his face shape looked a little like Jay Gibbons from the Orioles, so I took his face file and played with it. It's an '04 face, and I didn't bother messing with the head shapes, but maybe you can, medric822, if you're good with Oedit.

Not to hijack, or steal medric822's thunder, but I was messing around with this too.

I thought his face shape looked a little like Jay Gibbons from the Orioles, so I took his face file and played with it. It's an '04 face, and I didn't bother messing with the head shapes, but maybe you can, medric822, if you're good with Oedit.

Now that looks alot better not the eye on the face is blue and the eye on the bottom right is brown.

Archived