Can someone help me, create me?

pip07

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO now I have a few questions: When I get a new default roster I will need to re-create my guy right? When the new portraits come out I will need to select the portrait for my guy again right? Finally, When big shmooz releases new models.big files, I'll need to put my cyberfc backin to it right? Thanks for all the help guys. Portrait looks great onewaydown!

When I get a new default roster I will need to re-create my guy right?

The easiest thing would probably be to Export and save your player in a file and just import it in the new roster, but yeah.

When the new portraits come out I will need to select the portrait for my guy again right? Finally, When big shmooz releases new models.big files, I'll need to put my cyberfc backin to it right? Thanks for all the help guys. Portrait looks great onewaydown!

You would only need to replace or re-install your portrait if 1) any new portraits use the same number and you install it over yours or 2) something replaces your portrait.big file. Same goes for your cyberface. If a new face uses the face number you choose, or you get a new models.big file, then you'd need to put yours back in.

I need some help. I am having a prblem after I created myself. I created my player with a portrait value of 9950 (I haven't created a portrait yet so I get the no portrait message). I exported the 3 files for JD Drew's face (c098) bceasue I look alot like him. I just renamed them c990(in my computer) and then imported them back into models.big. I had to compress the then. The problem is when I go into manage rosters and try to edit my player the game boots me back to windows. I assume it is something with the face but I don't know what it is. Can anybody help me out. Do I need to rename the files through a program or can in not use biggui to import them into models.big. Help.

I need some help. I am having a prblem after I created myself. I created my player with a portrait value of 9950 (I haven't created a portrait yet so I get the no portrait message). I exported the 3 files for JD Drew's face (c098) bceasue I look alot like him. I just renamed them c990(in my computer) and then imported them back into models.big. I had to compress the then. The problem is when I go into manage rosters and try to edit my player the game boots me back to windows. I assume it is something with the face but I don't know what it is. Can anybody help me out. Do I need to rename the files through a program or can in not use biggui to import them into models.big. Help.

Dont change the c098 to c990, just import the c098 back into the models big then in mvpedit just assign your players face ID too 098 or 98.

OK medric told me to just copy the cyberface and then i install it, but I can't compress a picture in to the files needed to be installed. How is this done?

I use a .BAT file in my MVP205 directory:

eazip -c c###.fsh c###.ord c##.orl

PAUSE 

gfxpak -p -real data/models.big c###.fsh c###.ord c###.orl

PAUSE

I just edit the file and change the numbers everytime. Just make sure you have "eazip.exe" and "gfxpak.exe" in there with it. 'eazip' with make sure all the files are compressed and gfxpak will install it (easier than trying to use biggui or something)

I also have kraw's installer that will install models.big files. So if I can compress the picture I can use that to install the files correct? I just put the .fsh, .ord, and .orl files in the folder that pops up when I say install right?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question about created players - I am thinking of creating myself and I can do portraits and am learning to do cyberfaces - The catch is that I have a 'non-commin' last name in "Marascalchi" - So is there any way to get the game to say that?

Otherwise I use Jones (mom maiden name) or Maras in other games cause I can't stand 'The First Basemen number 10'

Archived