Can someone help me, create me?

pip07

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

p13000070rs.th.jpg

OK soory kg but I decided I wanted a smile. If anyone will make me a portrait out of this I would absolutely die. Thanks to anyone who trys. If you do attempt it and finish, send me the final product at joeymcm93@yahoo. It would be nice to know how to install it as well, but I'm sure I could figure that one out. Thanks.

onewaydown, can you do me a favor please? I have a cyber made of me, but in the game I look too yellow. Can you take a look at my cyber and make me look more normal??? I can post my portrait so you can see that truly I am not cartoonish yellow in real life too. I can even send it to you via email or PM or whatever man. Can you hook a brutha up?

I think it looks good, but my hair isn't grey. lol. Send me the file once your done. I would like ity by about 10 pm pacific time tonight, since I am going out of town and won't be on my on computer. Thanks a lot medric! If anyone wants to give the portrait a shot, please do. Thanks.

onewaydown, can you do me a favor please? I have a cyber made of me, but in the game I look too yellow. Can you take a look at my cyber and make me look more normal??? I can post my portrait so you can see that truly I am not cartoonish yellow in real life too. I can even send it to you via email or PM or whatever man. Can you hook a brutha up?

Sure thing. I've become popular all of a sudden. =) (after lurking for 2 years)

I tried to smooth it out, I hope you didn't mind OWD

No worries, that was the plan. I hoped it may help you out.

I think it looks good, but my hair isn't grey. lol. Send me the file once your done. I would like ity by about 10 pm pacific time tonight, since I am going out of town and won't be on my on computer. Thanks a lot medric! If anyone wants to give the portrait a shot, please do. Thanks.

I didn't have a chance to change the hair... as I lightened the face to match your tone, the hair went up with it.

I love portraits... they take 5 minutes to do. =) Sorry about the little halo, tho.

All you need to do is open yourself up in MVPEdit, click the place the portrait should be to open it up, extract the 2 files in the RAR file to C:Program FilesMVPEdit#### and then click OK. Yer done.

OK I just noticed something. I double click on the portrait spot and nothing happens. Also, for all of the players in MVPedit, it says "no picture found." Hmmm. So its like all the players don't have portraits. I can't get the portrait in the game. Any thoughts?

Make sure that "Show Player Portraits" & "Export 2x Portraits" are checked off in the options.

As long as you pick an Audio/Photo number that's not in use... say 9009, you should get that white box with the red text. Click on that box and a popup with a "New Portrait" & "New Alpha" boxes. That should create a folder in MVPedit's folder with that number (9009).

I believe the problem is that you don't have MVPEdit look in the right folder for the portraits. Go to Options and make sure your Data Directory is MVP Baseball->data (double click on data; the folder should look like it's opened)

OK cool, thats what I thought. So when I import ans export the rosters I select the database folder and when I want to do portraits I select the maid data folder. OK thanks a lot guys. Now on to the cyberface! GO MEDRIC GO!!!

Archived