Can someone help me, create me?

pip07

Basically, I'd like to implement myself completely into the game. This would include a Portrait, Audio (name), and a Cyberface. If anyone can assist me in doing this (with MVPedit) I'd greatly appreciate that. Please let me know if you're interested.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same here. i have created myself in mvpedit (just the player, no portraits or audio yet) and havent exported myself into the game yet. i wouldnt mind getting a cyberface too. sorry i dont mean to hijack the thread but i feel the same way you do and thought it would be cool.

ok guys thanks. i am still trying to get a good photo, but the only option i have is a camera phone. i took a good one in school but i have a hat on in it. would that be okay even though i have a hat?

and it could also be good for the portrait.

thome 25 did you get the pm yet?

EDIT: If it's not good enough for the cyberface yet, then just let me know. i will just buy some cheap disposable camera and try to get a good picture without my hat on.

Here ya go. It dont look exactly like ya but I think it's close. PM your e-mail address and I will send you the file with instructions on how too get in the game.

you9qw.th.jpg

this is amazing work. even if it isnt perfect, im in the game!

I'm with DUnit1590, I don't really cvare about the audio, but a cyberface and portrait would be AWESOME!!! If someone could do this I would be thrilledd. Just let me know what you need from me!

If Thome is busy, I can do the portrait for you. But it will have to be after the Yankee game.

lol ok. I'll take a pic of myself and send it to you. I think you posted your e-mail earlier..ya you did. Thanks man. If you dont mind, could you include a doument on how to install it too? My e-mail is JoeyMcM93@yahoo.com. I'll send you that pic and whenever you're done just e-mail it to me.

OK I sent u a picture to use for the portrait gcurrier2004. Thanks!

Thome if you would be willing, I would like you to make the cyberface. Or if you're willing medric, I would be fine with that too. As long as someone can and will do it, I'm ok with that. I'm just glad that there are people nice enough to do this for me. Thank you! Whoever offers to do the cyberface for me (if anyone) I have a picture you can use.

Archived