NYM's Stadium Project Thread

NYM

Ahh, screw the five stadiums. Maybe another time. I'm still goint to release this one generic stadium for now. Im going to do a whole bunch of stadium mods, and some uniform mods too. This will be a request thread. If anyone wants a mod, be it a uniform or stadium, I will make it for you. Get your request in soon, because I have a list of all the mods I'm going to make so your better off at the top of it.

To Do List

Re-created owner mode stadium

Shea Stadium (2006)

Shea Stadium (1986)

New York Mets Uniform Pack

D-Backs Uniform

As you can see the list is pretty short. Please request!

Ok, here are some more updated pictures of right and right center. About the ads that are really big, those are going to become walls, there just there in place. And as for the big hole in the right field wall, that will be a restaurant. I dont know why there's a big whole there though.

Anyone who has knowledge of wall dat, please drop me a PM. I would like to make these walls solid.

NEW DEAL------ Im not going to take individual advertisements from stadiums, and keep redoing ads. It's way to much work. I'm just going to use generic ads like Budweiser, American Airlines, etc. No SNY Network, WB, YES network ads or anything like that. Also, I need to know what kind of backdrop I'm going to put for this stadium. Do you guys want a city backdrop, or more of a bay type area with the city across the river (kind of similar to the backround of the CAS.

Also, can someone give me a briefing on how to put ads into the game. That is the only thing, besides wall.dat that I really dont know what to do.

Ok, yet another question. I was wondering, and I know it can be done, how can I get two scoreboards in this stadium, and two, how do i make walls see through (glass effect)? If you guys can help me out with the ads and wall.dat, this park will be done very soon. Maybe within the month. Please people! I ask of your knowledge!!!

EDIT: I'm also having a problem with dissapearing vertices!

Ok, I made a little more progress by adding pressboxes behind home. Well kinda anyway. I still cant release this stadium until I can get some ads, see through walls, and wall.dat. Please is you know anything about these post it here!

Request a couple new uniforms for the Diamondbacks. They used to wear these back in 2001. One looked just like their current black jersey except instead of black it was a bluish purple (this was an alternate home jersey). The other looked like their current home jersey except instead of white it was black (this was an alternate road jersey). I couldnt attach any pictures but their are several at this address:

http://www.nowhitting.com/photogallery5.html

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived