The Diamond - Richmond Braves

createbaseball

Get some sleep dude! We're worried.

Skies are magnificent, they really make a difference. And the difference between your first parks (which don't get me wrong, were great) and now is like night and day. Incredible.

• 3 weeks later...

I like to keep my classic parks, so I just make a subfolder in my stadium folder called "minors" and have a subfolder in there for each park. I set all of their filenames to AAA3nite.big. Then I just minimize the game and copy into the active folder the park I need to use when I'm ready to play a game. If you wanted to, you could really get fancy and make a bunch of batch files or even a stadium switcher program to go between parks.

by the way bod, will you be editing the grandstand on this one to look like the real thing? It's pretty disinctive, and you probably could just take a "cookie cutter" like the Vet, Busch II or Cinergy and cut out the outfield and a few decks. Either way I love your work, but it would take your stadiums to the next level if you put in more accurate stands.

• 2 weeks later...

I like to keep my classic parks, so I just make a subfolder in my stadium folder called "minors" and have a subfolder in there for each park. I set all of their filenames to AAA3nite.big. Then I just minimize the game and copy into the active folder the park I need to use when I'm ready to play a game. If you wanted to, you could really get fancy and make a bunch of batch files or even a stadium switcher program to go between parks.

by the way bod, will you be editing the grandstand on this one to look like the real thing? It's pretty disinctive, and you probably could just take a "cookie cutter" like the Vet, Busch II or Cinergy and cut out the outfield and a few decks. Either way I love your work, but it would take your stadiums to the next level if you put in more accurate stands.

I do something similar. I keep all of bodhiball's downloads in a folder and just pick the one I want ot play with. Bodhiball, geat work man. You realy need to sleep.

Archived