Do you still love your country?

i dont know how you can disprove live footage on TV of planes crashing into the towers and the pentagon. these conspiracy theories are nothing more than conspiracies, which are often bullshit like this.

Watch it, then tell me how you feel. My cousin showed me this video a few days ago. He had been trying to get me to watch it for the past few weeks. Before I actually WATCHED the video I was speaking just like the both of you.

I think that it is quite disturbing when somebody doesn't believe what the gov't tells them that they are automatically considered a terrorist or anti-American. Please, don't even post in here unless you've watched the video. Free speech IS American, through & through.

I don't believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy. There are people out there that just hate us that much. I don't hate our government. Our country stands for what this world needs, freedom. What makes our government suck is the crap that we have runnning this country. And I don't think just getting Bush out will help. All politicians anymore are scum.

excuse me for having pride in my country. it is impossible to even consider watching this video. i have already seen enough videos full of **** like this. 9/11 was a terrorist act by another country, not us. get over it. i bet if bush wasnt president these theories wouldnt have come out. it probable formed to make him and the government look even worse.

I voted for Bush in the 04 election btw and avidly cannot stand Michael Moore. This is not a Farenheit 911 clone. it's not a cut and paste job. I'm not saying I believe it 100% but it DOES make you think. I only want you to watch the video & then comment.

i dont know how you can disprove live footage on TV of planes crashing into the towers and the pentagon. these conspiracy theories are nothing more than conspiracies, which are often [naughty word] like this.

This video does not attempt to dissprove live video footage. It uses it to prove it's point. If you're not willing to watch it, you really cannot comment.

I confess that I myself was thinking the days after 9/11 about whether the US Government had rigged this. But then , I looked at all the evidence of 9/11 and it became harder and harder to believe that 9/11 could be a United States operation. Why would the United States tear down both of their towers , kill 3000+ people , fly a plane / missile into their own Pentagon , and (if the passengers hadn't revolted) , fly a plane into the Capitol / White House? To make an excuse for invading Iraq and Afghanistan? For "oil"? To me , I find it inconceivable that the US was even willing to destroy the headquarters of their own military and the two towers.

I'm not saying the US Government should be trusted fully and we should believe everything they say. During Watergate , they were covering up illegal actions. During Monicagate Clinton tried to deny until he got caught. The US Government may not always tell us the full truth "in the interests of national security" but this time , I think they're telling the truth. :D

But I choose to believe what I saw that day , and what the government tells me about what happened. Feel free to think otherwise.

I don't believe our so-called government done this or had it done. But I also don't believe we've been told the truth. I think the government was covering things up that led to 9/11. Just my opinion anyway.

That is exactly how I felt as well. I used to work with a guy who insisted it was an inside job. I could not believe that. I thought he was a nut. Maybe that's how you feel about me. All that I am saying is that this video made me think. If you spend the hour 1/2 watching it it may do the same for you. Not saying the US was involved but some undeniable points were raised that are quite difficult to refute.

I haven't saw Farenheit 9/11 and am only saying this on what I was told by someone who has saw it. He said that Bin Laden family was in the US at the time of 9/11 and that Bush had them safely flown out of the country. I know that they also say that the Bin Laden family has nothing to do with Osama, which I find to believe complete b.s. While I don't think the government done it, Bush was more worried about staying on good terms with the family for their oil money than he was his own people.

Bush isn't a good President...no one we have had recently has been. We haven't had a good persident since Ronald Reagan.

Yeah, Reagan was good. :? That's why he was selling weapons to the Iran contras. Clinton's personal life may have been a complete joke, but at least we had jobs.

of course, the government will cover things up and not tell the whole story. for example, there is a huge meteor on a collision course with earth, a massive one that will kill millions of people (this isnt real). would the government mention this to the general public? hell no. people would panic, people would go nuts. sometimes, there is a time when the public doesnt need the whole truth.

if any american believes this theory and hates the government and trashes it and blames it for 9/11, i will buy you a one way ticket to a country like iran or north korea, i wont be missing you.

That has got to be the most ignorant statment I have ever heard. You sound like Joseph McCarthy.

Archived