Eagles Nest CTS Screens

DJEagles

So, I have tried to mod and can't, but I have found out that creating CTS screens is pretty simple. I have done my first one, a Roy Halladay CTS, and it looks pretty good. Here it is:

halladaycts9iv.th.jpg

mvp200520060623181503628at.th.jpg

Here is a Alexis Rios one I did also.

I will take any requests, comments, criticism. The Halladay is in the downloads section.

Thanks,

DJEagles11

If they were Yankees he'd be all over them. :lol:

Well yeah, sure. I mean you didn't even have to type that. :lol:

Hey wait a minute, is there a mod that alternates CTS screens at startup? I only have one CTS screen and it is a Jeter drawing. I wouldn't mind having a few more.

How about create a whole Jays theme that changes all the backgrounds?

I am actually working on that now. Just started making them tonight, so I am going through all the screens, trying to figure out "what will go where"...

Was the file compressed that you load into Big GUI? Happened to me once before and I found all the files but one was compressed. If so, you can compress it with I think eagraphics beforehand. Otherwise, I'm not sure. Pics look good so far. GL

I am actually working on that now. Just started making them tonight, so I am going through all the screens, trying to figure out "what will go where"...

I made one for the Braves, so just FYI, these are the files you might want to replace with Jays players. If you can recognize the Braves players from this screencap, you can use this key to help you find the files that will map to each menu screen:

bkgnds.big

01be.fsh = Chipper Jones

03be.fsh = Tim Hudson

03bf.fsh = Jeff Francoeur

03bg.fsh = John Smoltz

03bh.fsh = Ryan Langerhans

06be.fsh = Pete Orr

08be.fsh = Chris Reitsma (this one isn't good to use really, it's quite obstructed, but Reitsma sucks ;))

10be.fsh = Brian McCann

14bd.fsh = Kyle Davies

16be.fsh = Braves scoreboard

29bd.fsh = Marcus Giles

29be.fsh = Andruw Jones

29bf.fsh = Adam LaRoche

29bg.fsh = Edgar Renteria

44bd.fsh = Wilson Betemit

45bd.fsh = Jorge Sosa

52bd.fsh = Horacio Ramirez

58bd.fsh = Giles CTS screen

60st.fsh = John Thomson

sushared.big

license.fsh = License screen

splash.big

splash.fsh = First loading screen

feonly.big

mainart.fsh = Turner Field

screencap1hs.jpg

ruth1qs.th.jpg

license0qr.th.jpg

Here's to more for the "license screen". For the life of me, I can't get them to work ingame. I know where they go, but they keep crashing my game. I have tried doing what some people suggested, but it's not working.

The Gruber is a low-res pic, just wanted to see how bad it would look in-game.

Here's a CTS screen for all you NBA fans:

jordancts6fc.th.jpg

Good old Michael Jordan, back when he was playing for the Barons.

I am presently working on a Toronto Blue Jays package, which will customize all the screens to various Jays players.

• 2 weeks later...

jerf9zd.th.jpg

Here is a new Jays uniform I am working on. It is just a rough idea right now. I am trying to figure out how to put them in-game. I have read the threads around here...but I still can't figure out how to make the .fsh files. Any help would be great!

• 2 months later...

Archived