Fouling off pitches?

TwentySeven

Guys, I am having trouble fouling off pitches, and so is the computer. I turned the setting up a lot and its still not working.

I am getting games where the opposing pitcher is at 56 pitches after 7 innings, and I am at 63.

Is there any way to increase fouls even more?

I suspect no one has got realistic kinda pitch counts, 60 some is the average for me, so, likewise, if someone manage to get realistic pitch counts i am waiting on the line from now to be the first to implement whatever can be the solution.

One question for Rick:

Does the MVPSaveReader can show the transactions?

thanks again bro for such a beauty

Most of the times I get realistic pitch counts. I usually throw an average of 90+ pitches in 7 innings while the computer usually throws 100 pitches in 6+ innings (I receive about 4 walks a game and throw 2-3 walks).

Adjusting the sliders can up the pitch count. Also if you want to throw a lot more pitches, try reducing the pitch meter and increase the speed. This will make it hard on your part to get the green area (which in turn will result in more balls).

Hope this helps.

I can have the computer throw a realistic amount of pitches for the first 3 innings or so, but eventually I either get swing happy or they get really effective. My aim is to let them throw 15 pitches per inning. I think the lack of K's effect the pitch counts (you usually throw more pitches when you try and strike out a batter).

Guys, I am having trouble fouling off pitches, and so is the computer. I turned the setting up a lot and its still not working.

I am getting games where the opposing pitcher is at 56 pitches after 7 innings, and I am at 63.

Is there any way to increase fouls even more?

After moving up to All-Star Level, (along with tweaking the foul ball slider) has made foul balls/pitch count more realistic for me. On All-Star, the pitchers paint the corners much more than they do on Pro Level, which in turn adds up to more foul balls (reaching on outside pitches, fighting off inside pitches).

I'm averaging around 120 pitches per game, the CPU 120-135. I have both the User/CPU Foul Ball Frequency set to 50. That sounds extreme, but it works for me.

Archived