What two teams?  

48 members have voted

1. 1.

• Mozilla Firefoxs v.s. the Internet Explorers
    • NBC Peacoks v.s. ABC Alphas
    • Chimps v.s. Monkeys
    • Democrats vs. Republicans
    • Terrorists v.s. Counter Terrorists CS style

I am going to replace the Heroes and Lengends team's wth two fantasy teams. By that I mean completely fantasy. If something like Aliens was chosen, I would make an alien cyberface, and edit it in oedit. I have no ideas for what teams to make, so If anyone has any ideas, that would be great.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has to be teams that tpgether would make sense. Here's my ideas

Mozilla Firefoxs v.s. the Internet Explorers

NBC Peacoks v.s. ABC Alphas

The House v.s. The Senate

Also, to make everyone happy

Chimps v.s. Monkeys.........................

I could go on, and on.

Dems vs. Republicans?

Comment:

George Bush starts his windup, here goes the ball... and Bill Clinton hit it! oh man! he knows how to use his bat! wait! wait a second! the ball pitched by Bush exploted! that was a nuclear ball!... On deck is Al Gore, who is really scared... and now we see Bush praying to God (they are friends, he said so) and he is preparing another killer ball...

Comment:

George Bush starts his windup, here goes the ball... and Bill Clinton hit it! oh man! he knows how to use his bat! wait! wait a second! the ball pitched by Bush exploted! that was a nuclear ball!... On deck is Al Gore, who is really scared... and now we see Bush praying to God (they are friends, he said so) and he is preparing another killer ball...

And now, the 7th Inning Strech's "Take Me Out to the Ballgame", ALAN GREENSPAN!

I like the Republicans vs. Dems idea. It would be great to have cyber faces of the differenct politicians from the two parties. If you go as far as to go into state politics, you can use mine. Oh, and there is a former major league umpire in the same race as me.... You could use his face to do a cyber face for the umpires.

I like the Republicans vs. Dems idea. It would be great to have cyber faces of the differenct politicians from the two parties. If you go as far as to go into state politics, you can use mine. Oh, and there is a former major league umpire in the same race as me.... You could use his face to do a cyber face for the umpires.

You're running for Utah governer?

Archived