Wrigley Field update 2006

ChicagoCubs720

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any progress today CC?

not really, I was busy all day. I did fix the lights, a messed up tree, and I added one building in LF and removed the house that was in its place. I don't have time to write a readme or pack up the files tonight, so I hopefully will release it tomorrow night, at the latest tuesday night.

As for Riverfront, I haven't really done anything. btw, does anyone know if there is a way to rotate more than one part at the same time?

Here is a pic of the outfield of Riverfront. (I refuse to call it Cinergy)

I'm sure you have these already. Just offering some help.

cinci2.jpg

The best thing about those cookie cutters is that you can use Veterans Stadium as a base. I think Pirate whipped up a Three Rivers Stadium for MVP 1994 that was pretty much the same thing with the colors changed. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

The best thing about those cookie cutters is that you can use Veterans Stadium as a base. I think Pirate whipped up a Three Rivers Stadium for MVP 1994 that was pretty much the same thing with the colors changed. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I may be the only one, but I miss the cookie cutters.

I wasn't aware that Pirate had made Three Rivers.

btw, all directions are in the readme. You also copy all files from the 'crowd' folder into the MVP stadium folder and run the .bat

the reason I made an installer is because there are so many versions of Wrigley with different grass types (ex. original EA, Trues grass fix, GCHANGER, and Boricuapapi's high res, medium res, and low res grass). If I included a complete stadium file, you would have to reinstall your grass mods. This installer atually saves time when you think about it, plus it takes less time to download and causes less strain on the site.

Has anyone else tried installing the 4X grass/dirt mod? I can't get it to run without crashing. Works fine with Trues original Wrigley. I'm guessing it's the file size (17mb+). I even tried compressing the cram32.fsh and cutting 5mb off the stadium, but it still crashes.

OK guys, here's the plan. I'm going to try and finish the Wrigley night version today. After, I'm going to install my new video card and finish a couple of cyberfaces I have in the works. I will then have to make a decision on what to do next, the Kingdome or Cinergy Field. I'm really torn because I noticed a couple of things in the Astrodome yesterday that could make it very easy to convert to the Kingdome. I might do a little of both at the same time, and see which project really starts to take off. I'll probably start a thread soon for the Kingdome, in which I will request as many photos as possible to help me create every detail.

I will then have to make a decision on what to do next, the Kingdome or Cinergy Field. I'm really torn because I noticed a couple of things in the Astrodome yesterday that could make it very easy to convert to the Kingdome. I might do a little of both at the same time, and see which project really starts to take off. I'll probably start a thread soon for the Kingdome, in which I will request as many photos as possible to help me create every detail.

What did you notice in the Astrodome? And it's Riverfront, not Cinergy. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I should be finished with the night version by Friday, then I will take a short break from stadiums to do a couple faces, and then I'll be back at it.

tebjr, here are my plans for modifying the Astrodome:

kingdomeplanqz2.png

Looks good.

Is there a Three Rivers out there for download?

Archived