fonts

mcoll

awhile back a member of this board had told me there are a few teams that becaus eof the number font shcemes they use, have two sets of # fonts within the files. i know the dodgers are one team, and i seem to remenber the Astros being another, but if i recall there are other teams this way to.

anyone know what teams are like that. have multi # font files. is seems like sthey said there was five teams i could be wwrong.

if you know can please list all teams that have munti team # font ie dodgers for me, so i can find them all in my files.

thank you you for your time.

Inside models.big, there are some files called axxxy.fsh, you can find them much before font files. Those files contain the alternate font for the front numbers, and all of them match a particular uniform. I/E: a016a.fsh matches f016a.fsh and u016a.fsh, that are the uniform and font files for primary Dodgers home uniform. We could just export any of them, modify it, rename it and import it again to match another uniform code. The problem is that standard uniforms are not fixed to show this set, I guess. Anyway you could try this idea, as I'm not 100% sure if it should work or not. Don't forget to backup models.big before.

i thikn there a tiny mis understanding here. i'm trying to find them for any other reason then the need to know which teams have them, so i go threw modding uniforms i know which teams have the extra fonts so i can mod them if the need arises.

thank you.

Archived