NFL unis in MVP Baseball

UncleMo

I'm looking firstly to just see pics of the Atlanta Falcons 2006 uniforms because I have not seem them in Googleland. I saw an away game, and a home game for the Falcons, thus seeing two brand new amazing uniforms that just WOW you. I love them. A LOT. I want to see them and would like to request that someone put them in the game but make them baseball uniforms. What reminds me of these same unis is this mod:

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/screen=3427.html

Thanks, Mo.

Yeah these as well.

Have you seen their red ones? I think they have 2 red sets.

I've yet to see them on google. I looked on the falcons website and found an article where it talks about the history of their unis and it said they've had these since '03. There is no way man. They've got some cool thing down the side of their pants, some hot red socks and red shoes. THEY'RE SMOKING MAN, SMOKIN'.

I'm going to see if they wear red when they play Sunday. I hope so. They wore a red away, and a red home one when I saw them and each time I was diggin' it.

i could do that, but i would have to take up one of the classic uniform slots. otherwise it doesn't map out well. and i personally don't want to get rid of my classic uniforms. but if the demand is there, i won't object to doing that in my release.

i could do that, but i would have to take up one of the classic uniform slots. otherwise it doesn't map out well. and i personally don't want to get rid of my classic uniforms. but if the demand is there, i won't object to doing that in my release.

actually, now that i think about it, the reason i didn't do that is because those slots i had in mind displayed numbers on the fronts of the jerseys, so it wouldn't look right. man, what was i thinking forgetting that? is that the first time someone quoted himself?

Dude. Oh man. I feel like the 3rd baseman is about to charge a bunted ball, then immediately forget about it and tackle the runner on his way to first. I can feel your unis right now.

I'm not diggin the 100 percent authenticity of the unis, where they have the taped up ankles just like their unis, but I'm betting I could photoshop that out. I'd like to ask if there is a way to get the illusion of the wet/shiney look onto your unis, just like in the picture. It makes it look brand new, maybe even blacker. Do you think that would take some photoshop trickery? If so I have photoshop @ home and could see what I can come up with later this week. Man, I wonder if you could do their red unis where they look awesome just like these that you've done. Also, I think all red sox would have been killer but that is just an opinion. Great great job man. Great stuff. Man I might take this and mix it with your black Phillies unis too with those hot red/black shoes.

i think i can mix in the red sox just for you :) but yeah, i think it will take some trickery to make it look more shiney. i haven't tinkled with it yet, but i'm hoping it's not too much of a pain. if anyone has advice before i try it, i would appreciate it.

otherwise, red/black shoes? Mo, Mo, Mo, Mo, Mo, Mo, Mo... i had black/white shoes in those. now, i'm curious to which shoes you are talking about.

yeah, i don't exactly know what to do about the belt. i'm not convinced red is the right color. as far as the sleeves go, i really like the designs. that's what really got me thinking about making these. did you have some change in mind?

the shoes are 2x. i just added those cuz i thought they might be the ones you're talking about. i'm gonna figure out which ones you were speaking of if it's the last thing i do.

well, i re-did it. just made the black darker. i just can't seem to figure out a good way to shine it up though. oh well. if you find anything, let me know. otherwise, this may be it. i'll start on the white and red ones now.

Hey I didn't see these posts.

I really like your screen shots number 6 and 7 of the upload. Great stuff.

This is really novel and great looking so I appreciate it.

I don't know the name of the shoes. There are 2 really good ones that are black and red. One I know is a pair of Nikes. I just opened up all of KC's unis that are 2x and looked at his stuff to mix and match my own unis for my current dynasty.

First off, I really like these jerseys! And they fit well for the Braves which makes it even better! AWESOME JOB!!!

Seattle Mariners/Seahawks would be another awesome one

Florida Marlins/Miami Dolphins definitely

Pittsburgh Pirates/Steelers... OH YEAH!

New York Mets/Giants

Boston Red Sox/NE Patriots maybe

Texas Rangers/Houston Texans... that may be a little controversial

Tampa Bay Tarpons/Retro Buccaneers... THE CREAMSICLES ARE COMING!

San Diego Padres/Chargers... The powder blue might be a good change

Arizona D-Backs/Cardinals... new/old D-Backs colors would be sharp

San Francisco Giants/49ers... that I'd really like to see

I'm not asking for them... just making suggestions... just some ideas to play around with

Archived