What would make a game the best game?

NYM

After the news about 2K7, I thought about a wishlist. Even though there is no MLB MVP and 2k7 isn't taking requests for new features (there just working on gameplay for this year) what would make the perfect game?

From Rule 5 drafts, to create a team, a player, to accesories, to authentic fields, creating stadiums, etc. What would make your game the perfect game?

From Rule 5 drafts, to create a team, a player, to accesories, to authentic fields, creating stadiums, etc.

that about sums it up :razz:

i would like something that would let you go and scout players in highschool and college instead of just a draft w/ a generic scouting report

maybe a little more in depth draft stats too (60 time, pop-time, throwing speed, etc...)

If someone could combine High Heat, and MVP Baseball, it would hands down be the greatest sports game ever....High Heat did a tremendous job of being both a playable baseball game and a great simulation game as well....they just kinda sacrificed graphics to make the game more simulation friendly...

for trading, don't forget a more realistic fair trades system (the current one driven by money just sucks)

also, the ability to change the basic rules, and league size (in order to replicate years in the 1800's, my favorite era of baseball).

Archived