Any soccer fans here?

Tigers94

hmmm, i'm not really into soccer too much. i love it compared to football (which i absoloutely despise), but never really got into it. i like watching the world cup and everything like that, and it can be interesting, but it's just not as perfect as baseball. and i suck at it too. :?

hmmm, i'm not really into soccer too much. i love it compared to football (which i absoloutely despise), but never really got into it. i like watching the world cup and everything like that, and it can be interesting, but it's just not as perfect as baseball. and i suck at it too. :?

Copy that.

no believe me he is good i like him

i just like how he can act like he got illegally hit by a slide tackle or someething and have it called in his favor

When your one of the best players in the world you can do that. :smile:

I like the Kansas City Wizards, and Man U is the only European team I use in FIFA.

Why'd you bother buying the game only to use one team? That's shocking value for money. :offtopic:

Blackburn Rovers for me all the way. I'm more of rugby fan though, so Sale Sharks all the way :-)

Why'd you bother buying the game only to use one team? That's shocking value for money. :offtopic:

Blackburn Rovers for me all the way. I'm more of rugby fan though, so Sale Sharks all the way :-)

I use other teams, I just use Man U mostly

I like the Dutch team PSV (Philips Sport Vereniging) only because it's fun to say.

Philips is a big dutch comany!!! Why this is funny??? For me: I am german...and when people talk in dutch, it sounds funny...you can understand a bit, cause some words sound like strange german or something like german...

My favorite club is of course Bayern Munich!!!

They are the New York Yankees in soccer in germany!!!

Archived