Mod idea I'd like feedback on.

UncleMo

Please post your responses below.

Either post Good Idea or Bad Idea below.

Idea:

Take Gagne's cyberface and assign it a different number. Maybe get one of his faces that already have the goggles already on (I can make them in Photoshop given time). Next put a generic face in Gagne's old place/number. Any generic face I/you want. Then, anytime you draft a rookie, if you want Gagne goggles put on him you simply assign the drafted rookie that face.

Good idea? Or, bad idea?

Thanks.....

Please post your responses below.

Either post Good Idea or Bad Idea below.

Idea:

Take Gagne's cyberface and assign it a different number. Maybe get one of his faces that already have the goggles already on (I can make them in Photoshop given time). Next put a generic face in Gagne's old place/number. Any generic face I/you want. Then, anytime you draft a rookie, if you want Gagne goggles put on him you simply assign the drafted rookie that face.

Good idea? Or, bad idea?

Thanks.....

Maybe, instead you could try to use those extra 6 generic faces that work. (917, 920, 921, 936, 937, 938)

Still never looked into them, but I forgot to tell you that I mentioned them to SS and Tottezilla so that roster makers will be aware that the possibility that exists. I'm sure we'll slowly see some changes. I'm more curious as to how many total we can fit. That is where things will start to rock n roll.

Maybe, instead you could try to use those extra 6 generic faces that work. (917, 920, 921, 936, 937, 938)

Then what goggles does Gagne have?

I was thinking it and thought that I had typed it above- just paint them on his face via Photoshop. They'll look great, but it will take me a little time. I did this for AstroEric's cyber. They just won't look 3D like they do now, you know, where if you look at Gagne from the side you can see glasses sitting on his nose.

If it floats your boat, do it. However, personally, I'm not into goggles, glasses, eyeblack, necklackes, and other extra detail on cyberfaces. In fact, I went out of my way to install many of Kraw's 2X faces back. (This time I backed up the files :p)

There's something about painted goggles that turn me off. :?

Archived