The House Of Music Mod

Dwillisster

OK Guys i'm Going to release ry now tThe House of Music Mod.This file replaces the default walk up music for MVP 2005 with the song clips That everibody told me.... Please reply with suggestions or idea's to improve this or any future..... And if you want to change some of the songs for the one that you like , Just post it here. Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job, just two suggestions:

- Instead of using repeat artists (like system of the down 3 times and Toxicity twice) increase the variety of the music by using other artists.

- The Dance genre seems to include pop songs

This stuff could get fixed at a later release though

THanks I,m working on that ry now...I need more feedback and i'll release 2.0 after that

Some of us that have been here for a while need to know what program(s) you've used to do your mod so we can know if there is going to be popping issues as well as issues where your sound clips might end up being too short.

More importantly, did you use Hex Edit?

Some of us that have been here for a while need to know what program(s) you've used to do your mod so we can know if there is going to be popping issues as well as issues where your sound clips might end up being too short.

More importantly, did you use Hex Edit?

I'm using ASSY And Roxio Sound Editor....ASSI was made by a friend who used to work for Acclaim Entertainment...

Soriano can you tell which dance songs are pop? please

Nevermind about what I asked re: popping issues. I'll just give it a whirl and if I hear the popping problem (not pop music, but popping problem) then I'll go back to my default.

Thanks mo.. And if yuou heard popping problem just tell me wich songs and i'll fix it...

Heres a couple of songs I think are good walk up songs if its not too late to add them.

Rap:

T.I. - What you know (first 7-8 Seconds)

Ludacris Number One Spot(From EDMs upload)

Rock:

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Back My Bullets(first 7-8 Seconds)

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Six Barrell Shotgun(first 7-8 Seconds)

Heavy Rock

Rob Zombie - P**sy Liquor(Seconds 30-38)

Static X - Push It(first 7-8 Seconds)

If yoou have any trouble getting any of the songs PM me.

Heres a couple of songs I think are good walk up songs if its not too late to add them.

Rap:

T.I. - What you know (first 7-8 Seconds)

Ludacris Number One Spot(From EDMs upload)

Rock:

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Back My Bullets(first 7-8 Seconds)

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Six Barrell Shotgun(first 7-8 Seconds)

Heavy Rock

Rob Zombie - P**sy Liquor(Seconds 30-38)

Static X - Push It(first 7-8 Seconds)

If yoou have any trouble getting any of the songs PM me.

Ok i'll add those songs tonight and i'll release 1.5 tomorrow.. Thanks ..

i would like to get more feedback or request... don't be afraid.. If you like a song and want to heard it on the game : come and talk to me... I want to make a big walkup music that everibody like it

Archived