Wristbands from Under Armour

Totte

I just bought a pair of 3 inch wristbands from Under Armour but I'm having a hard time trying to find out what the wash symbols mean as you guys don't have the same in the US as we do here in Europe.

Does anyone know how you're supposed to wash 'em?

My bad, I meant dryer, not washing machine.

I forgot for a while how I cleaned my wristbands for some reason until now :D.

I just put them in the washing machine like a normal white wash (or color wash since yours are black) and then let them dry themselves afterwards.

[...]I'm having a hard time trying to find out what the wash symbols mean as you guys don't have the same in the US as we do here in Europe.

Well, they seem quite familiar to me.

Don't bleach, iron or put it in th dryer. Don't know the first one though.

EDIT: The first one means "not washable".

Anyhow, I always give my wristbands to my mom to wash it in the machine. And never anything "bad" has happened.

Well, they seem quite familiar to me.

Don't bleach, iron or put it in th dryer. Don't know the first one though.

EDIT: The first one means "not washable".

Anyhow, I always give my wristbands to my mom to wash it in the machine. And never anything "bad" has happened.

My bad, I meant dryer, not washing machine.

I forgot for a while how I cleaned my wristbands for some reason until now :D.

I just put them in the washing machine like a normal white wash (or color wash since yours are black) and then let them dry themselves afterwards.

Thanks for the info guys

i don't see why washing them is a bad idea (in the washer, i mean).

as long as you don't let the colors run, you'll be fine. the only thing is you risk fading. i wash my head bands in the washer all the time, and there's nothing wrong with them, no fading, still fit perfectly. i think under armour just wants you to waste your time.

i don't see why washing them is a bad idea (in the washer, i mean).

as long as you don't let the colors run, you'll be fine. the only thing is you risk fading. i wash my head bands in the washer all the time, and there's nothing wrong with them, no fading, still fit perfectly. i think under armour just wants you to waste your time.

Yeah but since they're made of some sort of special fabric, I don't know...

Archived