Problems with Firefox?

abc006

Let me add my own problem. FF has a viewing problem for me with movies, I click download plugin, when its clearly missing the WMP plugin, and it says, unkown plugin, and won't let me install it. I have WMP 11, and it still won't work.

Check with the FF forums. Try to search for your answers. FF forums

now things are getting wierder: i tried all the things you've mentoined, but they haven't worked. not only that, but mlb.com on IE isn't working either! and i can't seem to post on those boards, when i try to submit a message, it acts like it's a preivew and then i can't enter the security code... it's a long story. can someone please help me? thank you.

Does anyone know when the addons will all work with ff 2.0

As for Abc's prob, try reinstalling both IE and FF

Check under tools...add-ons to see if any of your add-ons are compatible with with the new FF 2.0. Sometimes you have to wait until the authors of the add-ons comply with FF 2.0. You can always check the find updates buttons to see when the add-on are available.

Speaking of problems with Firefox.

Ive been a loyal user for a while now and have NEVER been able to view MiLB.coms roster pages. It just comes up blank. No problems with IE but FF (2.0 or otherwise) has never worked.

looks like this...

ffsw9.png

If you are running the NoScript add-on (you can check under Tools>Add-ons) or some other software that disables javascripts, you probably just need to enable milb.com. I can recreate and solve the problem you have with milb.com by forbidding and allowing milb.com.

Also, check to see if under Tools>Options>Content if java and javascript is enabled.

Archived