So who has the PSWII60?

BrooklynNets24

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, what's the point in getting all that when you might be playing one console most of the time. And all that game..you've gone insane! I'm working and stuff and i can only afford a game at one time, maybe 2..maybe 'casue i'm watching my money, crazy bastards!

Bunch of rich kids in here. Yikes.

I usually have better stuff to spend my money on than $6000000 gaming consoles. But I guess some of that comes from being 27 years old and not insane enough to stand outside in the winter time for days waiting for a store to open. ;)

I'll probably get a PS3. Eventually. You know, in six months or so when they work all the bugs out and they drop about $100 in price.

Call me patient.

Bunch of rich kids in here. Yikes.

I usually have better stuff to spend my money on than $6000000 gaming consoles. But I guess some of that comes from being 27 years old and not insane enough to stand outside in the winter time for days waiting for a store to open. ;)

I'll probably get a PS3. Eventually. You know, in six months or so when they work all the bugs out and they drop about $100 in price.

Call me patient.

Not to talk about the HDTV you need to really enjoy it.

Wii Madden is not the same as Wii PS3, that's why I got them both.

"Rich kids"

Far from it, I made a hefty sum from betting this season on baseball, and I'm fortunate enough to have a girlfriend who didn't mind being in on my "sick" plan. The plan itself was simple, reserve a PS3 is my name, and one in her name. Sell "her ps3" on ebay for profit (ended up selling for 2.5K)

+ 2.5K ps3 on ebay

- 250 wii

- 600 ps3

- 600 wii games

- 480 ps3 games

- 300 controllers, cables etcetc

- 100 bucks ish tax

170 bucks left over =)

"Rich kids"

Far from it, I made a hefty sum from betting this season on baseball, and I'm fortunate enough to have a girlfriend who didn't mind being in on my "sick" plan. The plan itself was simple, reserve a PS3 is my name, and one in her name. Sell "her ps3" on ebay for profit (ended up selling for 2.5K)

+ 2.5K ps3 on ebay

- 250 wii

- 600 ps3

- 600 wii games

- 480 ps3 games

- 100 bucks ish tax

170 bucks left over =)

who cares? even to have a ps3/wii in the first place is being rich. i don't know about you, but where i go to school, getting a $200 iPod means you're pretty well off. no surprise you vote republican...

So because I'm 18, can plan ahead and make smart moves with my money I'm rich?

Ehrm, Ok. I guess whatever helps you sleep at night.

your getting affended over someone calling you rich? Hell i aint rich but i had a plan before the systems came out you cant really plan getting a wii and a ps3 in a 1 day period

"Rich kids"

+ 2.5K ps3 on ebay

- 250 wii

- 600 ps3

- 600 wii games

- 480 ps3 games

- 100 bucks ish tax

170 bucks left over =)

Nice. What kind of idiot would pay 2.5 K? oh well, nice money making.

Nice. What kind of idiot would pay 2.5 K? oh well, nice money making.

I was wondering that myself. I think the starting 500 or whatever it is for the PS3 is bad enough in itself, nevermind paying an extra 2000 for it. I always find it strange when people go on ebay and buy things for more than the retail price, whereas most people (at least myself and anyone else I know) use it to find things cheaper, such as my X-box 360 which I was able to get for 100 dollars under retail price this summer. Well in any case, great planning and strategy on that nextgengamer.

I worked my *** off for the 360, and when I finally got it, I didn't have any money to buy a lot of games. Since I got the 360 a couple months ago, I was only able to afford Madden and Fifa World Cup.

Not to mention all the hard earned, left over, money I made will go into Christmas gifts. I'm gona be broke!

Archived