mvp 06 credits

abc006

not sure if this is thread-worthy, but just thought i might as well mention that i updated the credits file so that the people who did mvp 06 are now listed. my first non-cts, so i'm particularly proud of it. :) anyway, i just want to make sure that everyone that needs to be is there. thanks. :)

LOL, I did this months ago, I didn't wanna release it cause I thought I was just being dumb. I made one where the credits are templated, so you a change all and it makes everyone the same credit. Like everything was **** and you do change all **** --> Random Person and every credit is random person. Good job on releasing it though.

Did you ask kraw before you did this?

As there are several people missing in the credits, and I would have structured it differently myself.

And there is no point in including credits for the music used in the original MVP 05 menus as it is no longer there when the mod is installed

Very cool idea ABC006.

I agree. Thanks for your good work man.

LOL, I did this months ago, I didn't wanna release it cause I thought I was just being dumb. I made one where the credits are templated, so you a change all and it makes everyone the same credit. Like everything was **** and you do change all **** --> Random Person and every credit is random person. Good job on releasing it though.

Nice way to rain on his parade. If you did this, you should have released it.

Did you ask kraw before you did this?

As there are several people missing in the credits, and I would have structured it differently myself.

And there is no point in including credits for the music used in the original MVP 05 menus as it is no longer there when the mod is installed

he asked me for the readme, I told him to use this

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=2844.html

That is all the input I had, and I have yet to look at it

I didn't mean that offensively, what I was trying to say was that I was being dumb in not releasing it, because I see you did it, and it looks good.

what? if you mean that last comment, i was talking to guest. either way, yeah, i got it. thanks alot. :)

Who's missing? Please let me know, thanks. Also, i wasn't sure how to structure it, i just used by categories from the 06 "overview".

i realized that, but i didn't have the exact credits and rights and everything, so i wasn't sure if i should just take out all the music credits, or even all the other credits completely, or just leave it as it is. i decided to just add more.

he asked me for the readme, I told him to use this

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=2844.html

That is all the input I had, and I have yet to look at it

Ok, cool

I just think a full credits list should include all the people that helped in each mod that makes up the Total Conversion

e.g for portraits, it would be myself, DaDonch, kgbaseball etc plus all the others I have listed in the TP readme, as with KC's Total MLB, haev KC as well all the others he's got listed in his readme e.g thespungo etc

I know it's a little anal, but that's just my opinion.

Ok, cool

I just think a full credits list should include all the people that helped in each mod that makes up the Total Conversion

e.g for portraits, it would be myself, DaDonch, kgbaseball etc plus all the others I have listed in the TP readme, as with KC's Total MLB, haev KC as well all the others he's got listed in his readme e.g thespungo etc

I know it's a little anal, but that's just my opinion.

if you can give me some sort of list organized like that, i'd be happy to do it.

I made a very minor contribution to MVP 06, one cyberface (Jacque Jones). It is only one little face, so I never bothered Kraw about not being added in the readme. Hopefully I can contribute more to '07, but it would be nice to be added to the credits :smile:
ok, sure. i think with all the input i'll be doing a 2.0 sometime...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived