Updated portraits for Lee / Williams

AstroEric

Another lame mod from me. I wish I could do cyberfaces and stadiums and all of that cool stuff, but it's just not in the cards.

In the meantime, for those of you starting your 2007 dynasties early, here's a pair of updated portraits for Carlos "El Caballo" Lee and Woody "El Gnomo Irlandés Feo" Williams.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3654.html

--Eric

Hey, if I install these these are going to be compatible with ult. portraits, right? I can install and expect it to over ride my current portrait of the same fat Carlos Lee?

Also, just some contstructive criticism, I see your portrait has Doritos crumbs at the corner of Lee's lips. Please fix.

I used the Photo/Audio numbers that they were assigned in the MVP06 mod, so I assume it would be the same....

And I can't get rid of those Dorito crumbs any more than I can take the twinkie out of the cheek of Lance Berkman's cyberface, get rid of the animation of David Ortiz pouring Burger King milkshakes into his mouth in the Red Sox dugout, or delete the audio of Duane Kuiper saying, "Oh snap. I think...yes...Andruw Jones is choking on a Snickers bar!"

It's what makes the game so lifelike.

I just dropped a dollop of boiling nacho cheese between my toes and it burns like hellfire. Karma?

--Eric

Archived