Portrait Request

D-Unit

With dual toned hats, I think I prefer the cap switch method, where you cut a hat off another guy and place it on the player, like this:

untitled1xr5.png

With the Orioles logo on yours, make sure you cut out the area surrounding it, as it is easily visible as being lighter colored than the rest of the hat.

That looks really good. Which player is that?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

kg, do you do these for mlb.com as well or something? or are the people at mlb.com coming here to get your portraits. they look so much alike lol. but also, how do you get a logo at the right angle on the hat?

kg, do you do these for mlb.com as well or something? or are the people at mlb.com coming here to get your portraits. they look so much alike lol. but also, how do you get a logo at the right angle on the hat?

I wish I worked for MLB! :)

KG when are the new pressbox photos coming out? It looks like they are up on mlb.com but not when you look it up on pressbox.

Hopefully soon. I'm getting pretty irritated that they're not up yet. Once they're up, it'll only take a few days for the new TP to be updated.

Hopefully soon. I'm getting pretty irritated that they're not up yet. Once they're up, it'll only take a few days for the new TP to be updated.

Same here, man. I check them every day, but no luck yet. Doesn't seem like it takes them alot of time to put them up ... unless they won't do it anymore.

Yeah you may not need any help but I can help you on a few teams if you want. It seems like pretty simple work.

Hey guys, I've been on this site for a while, downloaded a lot of mods, but never posted anything until now. I'm working on making myself as a custom player (created in MVPedit) for MVP07.

I created a portrait, used nfshtool and EAGraph to add it to portraits.big as 9999, and added it to my custom player. This has taken a lot of T&E, but I can't seem to get the final touches worked out. I imported my own face in as a previously existing fsh once, but was frustrated that the audio was for someone else. Now I've done everything I said above, but when I fire up the game and check the rosters, no portrait for myself.

This is much better than having it crash on me every time like it did before, but still frustrating. Any advice on what to fix?

Like I said, the fsh imported fine, it's the right size, it shows up in MVPedit, just not in the game. Could it be because there's no audio associated with that portrait?

Thanks everyone.

(Speaking of audio, if you'd like a challenge, let me know, because I have no sound editing software, but I'd like to get my name in the game too.)

Archived