Portrait Request

D-Unit

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made a trade in my current league- Boston Red Sox traded OF Manny Ramirez, RHP Julian Tavarez and LHP Hipolito Guerrero (AA) to SF Giants for RHP Brad Hennessey, LHP Jonathan Sanchez, RHP Billy Sadler and RHP Chris Begg (AA). Could someone do photos for me? I understand completely if not.

Thanks for all the hard work everyone puts in the making MVP 05 the best sim around.

• 2 weeks later...

The following in Jays hats:

Ray Olmedo

Sal Fasano

Blaine Neal

Geremi Gonzalez

Beau Kemp

Jean Machi

Jeff Duncan

John Thomson

Matt Roney

Mike Vento

Jamie Vermilyea

Chip Cannon

Carlo Cota

Brad Hassey

Danny Hill

Justin James

Ryan Klosterman

Jesse Litsch

Mike MacDonald

Dustin Majewski

Aaron Mathews

Manny Mayorson

Ryan Patterson

Tracy Thorpe

Kyle Yates

Eric Arnold

Yesson Berroa

Billy Carnline

Danny Core

David Corrente

Scott Dragicevich

Connor Falkenbach

Chris Gutierrez

Daryl Harang

Josh Kreuzer

Trevor Lawhorn

Cory Patton

Paul Phillips

Yuber Rodriguez

Russ Savickas

John Schneider

Christian Snavely

Orlando Trias

Brian Wolfe

Many of them have pics in the newest Total Portraits pack.. they just need hat switches

You've already said that at least once, but thanks for repeating it. Once you learn how to spell "General" right, I'll make my logos smaller.

I haven't done these for a few weeks and don't plan on doing any more. I don't see anyone else trying to make them so the next big batch of portraits will be TP2007, which I believe I'll be in charge of.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey kg, thanks for the tip on the alpha. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think a Baltimore Portrait has been made for Aubrey Huff. Tell me what you think kg. If you like I would be willing to help you with the overwhelming Total Portraits 2007.

bear in mind it is my 1st portrait, and I had to make a new colored brim.(It is a little screwed up)

hufffv8.png

With dual toned hats, I think I prefer the cap switch method, where you cut a hat off another guy and place it on the player, like this:

untitled1xr5.png

With the Orioles logo on yours, make sure you cut out the area surrounding it, as it is easily visible as being lighter colored than the rest of the hat.

Archived