What to use for Comiskey???

bowsoxx

I asked this same question and most seem to favor Tiger Stadium. Since I'm playing a Tiger dynasty, that doesn't work for me. My first time to Chicago I used old Sportsmans Park. I may just use Chicago as an opportunity to play in various vintage parks that I don't get to visit very often. Forbes Field, the Polo Grounds because those whacky dimensions are so much fun, etc. You know, Ameriquest in Arlington is sort of similar to old Comiskey, among the choices available. Old Cleveland Municipal has that cavernous atmosphere.

• 3 weeks later...

Late answer, but 100% Tiger Stadium. Part of the reason I haven't tackled Comiskey is because Tiger Stadium looks so much like it, especially Paul's sublime mid-60's version.

One of the best fits of any park in history.

Yeah, the parks really are fairly simlar.

Except for, um, well, one little thing...

scoreboard2jt0.jpg

:)

Perhaps it's because I've been to Tiger Stadium countless times, but I don't see much of a resemblance really. Besides the scoreboard, there's the single deck centerfield at Comiskey. And I don't recall many balls going over the rightfield roof in Chicago. While not in real life, Cleveland Municipal more resembles Comiskey in MVP.

Actually, I've never been happy with Tiger Stadium in either MVP or High Heat. There are a number of things wrong.

Archived