Jay Cutler

el_jefe061

I Think you gotta give him credit for being thrown into a wild card chase. He's damn lucky Tatum Bell decided to show up tonight. As for being no Leinart or Young, Young look just as bad his first game and Leinart has two of the best receivers in the game. Cutler's arm looks amazing, and a couple of his passes have been pretty nice. As for talent, Plummer and Cutler are no where close. Jake Plummer is god awful and couldn't come up with a big play to save his life.

As for being no Leinart or Young, Young look just as bad his first game and Leinart has two of the best receivers in the game. Cutler's arm looks amazing, and a couple of his passes have been pretty nice.

leinart has possiblythe worst offensive line in recent memory, and fitzgerald has been out... he has a washed up edgerrin james and anquan boldin... now fitzy is back...

look at young... last week against ny, today against indy.... also he has no big play receivers, and a plethora of mediocre running backs...

I'm not trying to bash Leinart or Young at all. I think Leinart got screwed over during that Bear's game because he put that team on his back. If Rackers makes that field goal at the end of the game we're looking at Leinart a lot different. Vince also looks great too. I'm just saying, watch their first NFL starts and they look about on the same level. Jay's first few passes look terrible, but the last 2 quarters he's looked better. His arm strength looks great

I'm telling you, after watching every game this season he already looks so much better than Plummer. Jay's arm is 20 times better and there's no "Deer in the headlights" look after every interception. Jay Cutler has a presence... an aura. Jay Cutler is Rick James. It's a celebration bitches.

As for spungo, I hope you enjoyed the Chiefs game today. It's always wonderful seeing the Chiefs defense waste a great game by Trent Green and blow it to the Cleveland Browns and their backup Qb

Oh god, Al Wilson is hurt. We're screwed now. He's being strapped on the stretcher. This is bad... real bad

That's true, but I think his first few passes were just jitters. I think the broncos O-Line hasn't looked that great. To me, it just looks like Cutler has some things Plummer doesn't. He doesn't seem to look as panicky (Yes, even with that terrible interception. I believe that's called a "Favre" interception). In the pocket, he doesn't look terribly uncomfortable. Also, with the arm strength , I dare say Cutler is faster. Not necessarily more mobile (Which sounds like an oxy-moron), but faster.

I hope Al Wilson is alright, although it's never good when they send someone to the hospital.

I don't think so. I think losing Al Wilson is the equivalent of the Ravens losing Ray Lewis, or the Bears losing Urlacher. This is huge. We're nothing without Al. And there was just that holding call, making this so much worse. I'm interested to see how Cutler does in the clutch.

Ebenezer Ekuban was definetly a great pickup. One of those former Browns players. Jay is gonna have about 4 minutes to get a touchdown. Do you think he does it?

Oh god. One of those borderline "Is it his fault?" Int's. I think I'm gonna go with yes. That is an iffy pass anyway.

BRANDON MARSHALL!!! PLAY BRANDON MARSHALL MORE!!! I've been saying it all year! "Where the hell is marshall?!"

Why the hell isn't he returning kicks? Marshall could easily be the best athlete on that entire team. He obviously can run and break tackles, and I'm sure he's got better hands than the scout team guy they had back there earlier (Clark). Shanahan needs to put more into special teams.

Even if Marshall doesn't take that all the way, that's an easy 10 or 15 near the sideline. And is anyone else shocked that Jeramy Stevens caught a ball?

Heartbreaking loss. Crushing. Although, I think Cutler showed some promise. Is it just me, or is there a more pressure packed position (besides QB in New York or anyone in Philadelphia) than Denver Broncos quarterback? Just look at some of the scrutiny for decent players like Brian Griese and Jake Plummer since following Elway.

Jay Cutler has a presence... an aura. Jay Cutler is Rick James. It's a celebration bitches.

As for spungo, I hope you enjoyed the Chiefs game today. It's always wonderful seeing the Chiefs defense waste a great game by Trent Green and blow it to the Cleveland Browns and their backup Qb

Celebration time, indeed. Celebrate the fact that the Broncos have eliminated themselves from the playoffs by playing Cutler the rest of the year.

Now all the Chiefs have to do it get their collective heads out of their asses and they might claim a wildcard spot...

hahaha I didn't get it until I re-read it cuz D-Unit quoted it. NICE, Spungo.

For those of you like me, who are dumb, say it out out. ("aura" = "or a")

O man, I was slow as well. That is the quote of the week!

yea considering their closest competition is the miraculously 7-5 jets

It's not a miracle, it's an easy schedule combined with hard work and a dictatorship setup by Eric Mangini. It is something that I have been waiting for ever since last year, which was terrible.

Archived