Any RTS games that do NOT require resource managing?

UncleMo

Hello. I'm looking for a RTS game that does not require mundane tasks to be completed like building bases and crap like that. I downloaded and tried Company of Heroes, went through the tutorial and played 2 levels. BORING. Are there any RTS games taht do NOT require you to do all of the mundane things? I just want to fight. Like back in the day, Myth 2, you just went around and fought, coming up with various strategies for winning the battle. Is there anything AWESOME out there like that? I don't mean kinda good, but awesome.

RTS games:

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=ga...owse;category;0

RTS game back in the day that did NOT require managing of resources and was amazing back then:

http://www.gamespot.com/mac/strategy/myth2...hter/index.html

PS. I'd of course want something modern with great graphics, nothing from 1990s like the link above. Thanks.

tried Company of Heroes, went through the tutorial and played 2 levels. BORING. Are there any RTS games taht do NOT require you to do all of the mundane things? .

mo, r u retarded dude? holy cow man.

dude, what do u consider mundane? COH doesn't have digging for resources like mining and stuff. I think ur crazy. COH is the greatest RTS game ever dude.

u need to give it another chance. I bought the game and play it online all the time.

Here's what you need to know, it's the most well balanced game ever.

Tanks don't kill everything, AT guns can knock out tanks, infantry with sticky bombs can knock out tanks. Sniper can knock out AT GUNS while Jeeps can catch up to snipers.

u have to capture supply points to gain resources and hold the supply point down.

point is dude -- 3 years or something, that has to be ur dumbest comment ever and i hate u for it. u must be crazy or like RTS retarded.

play a skirmish or something.

hmm, i could have told you i was retarded myself bro.

i plan on playing the the rest of the demo to make sure i dislike it before being a quitter.

not sure what a skirmish is compared to the campaign mode but i'll give that a shot.

sigh. gaming no longer is awesome.

demo?

DEMO?!?

UR BASING THIS ON DEMO!!

U DONT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE 3 ENGINEERS SET UP SANDBAGS WHILE A TIGER ACE and 4 STUGZ IV are TEARING SHELLS AT YOUR MACHINE GUN NEST and ACROSS THE RIVER YOU'VE GOT PARATROOPERS LANDING INTO HEAVY FIRE!!

U DONT WHAT IT'S LIKE!!!

mAYDDAY!!! mayyDAY!!!

Archived