Florida Marlins Ricky Nolasco Cyberface

Misigoy

rickyscqy7.jpg

My first attempt at making a cyberface. It was beginning to bother me how my entire starting rotation except for Dontrelle had generic faces, and they are actually a pretty good starting rotation. I had seen a Josh Johnson face on here once, and hopefullly I can find it again some time.

Anyway, comments and suggestions welcome. It took me a few hours as I was looking back and forth at jogar's tutorial all the way through. Let me know if & how I should submit it so people can download.

thanks. On a side note, can anyone tell me a better way to get a screenshot from MVP rather than using print screen? especially the close up shots people post w/ cyberfaces?
download FRAPS - then you can take as many screenshots as you like without having to copy and paste and what not, and you can also take video.

probably just 1X - I started w/ a default face (ichiro's) texture. Although I do have some mods installed, not sure if any affect that. But either way, my source pic for the face wasn't extremely hi-res. Maybe if I can scan an image from a program when I am home...

thank you very much..

Ricky's is a problem though cause his head looks too tilted back there. But I may give it a shot with that one. At the very least if I can get the one for Anibal Sanchez I should be better off for his.

How do you find that BTW?

anyways - here's some more screenshots of the same. Does somewhat expose some of the jagged edges on the jaw. But it's better than a generic.

sctl4.jpg

Archived