Florida Marlins Anibal Sanchez Cyberface (WIP)

Misigoy

Suprised no one has done it already and that he has a generic Asian cyberface, so I tried. While I had a better source pic for the texture & all then I did for the Ricky Nolasco one I made, I think this one is worse. I've tweaked and remade the headshape over a few times and I'm still not happy with the result, so any and all suggestions are welcome.

anibalsczg1.jpg

Suprised no one has done it already and that he has a generic Asian cyberface, so I tried. While I had a better source pic for the texture & all then I did for the Ricky Nolasco one I made, I think this one is worse. I've tweaked and remade the headshape over a few times and I'm still not happy with the result, so any and all suggestions are welcome.

anibalsczg1.jpg

The bottom of his jaw could be smoother, and the dimples are probably a bit bigger then that. His eyebrows are a tiny bit straighter then you have them. The eyes are very good. His ears are a different shape, and a bit wider too. Its not that bad, good job.

I have a couple suggestions that may or may not help you:

first, I think you need to do a little more searching for a suitable headshape before you attempt to o-edit it. Changes you make to the face model should be more subtle, you shouldn't move pieces of the face, such as the jaw, too much, otherwise the face will look disproportional.

Second, your texture looks good, but it could be improved. Instead of blurring the smile lines near his cheeks, try using the clone tool to completely paint over them. Also, after you've successfully blended the photo to the base texture, you can mess with the brightness and contrast to create a more accurate skin color.

hope this helps

I have a couple suggestions that may or may not help you:

first, I think you need to do a little more searching for a suitable headshape before you attempt to o-edit it. Changes you make to the face model should be more subtle, you shouldn't move pieces of the face, such as the jaw, too much, otherwise the face will look disproportional.

Second, your texture looks good, but it could be improved. Instead of blurring the smile lines near his cheeks, try using the clone tool to completely paint over them. Also, after you've successfully blended the photo to the base texture, you can mess with the brightness and contrast to create a more accurate skin color.

hope this helps

wow, you could tell I used blur for that...

Anyway, I'll try to keep all that in mind when I go back to work on it. I was thinking of changing the skin tone already. I'm thinking finding a good head shape will take either luck or a LOT of patience to go through the many faces in the game.

Anyone have a better/faster way than going through manage rosters edit player to see each one?

I tweaked it some, trying to take the advice given. Didn't have time to find a new base head, and I'd be suprised if I do anymore on it before I go home for the holidays.

anibalscmq2.jpg

comments and suggestions are still welcome and encouraged of course

• 2 weeks later...

Archived