Full Marlins Organizational Overhaul

MarlinsMS_35

Hi, i'll be doing a full marlins organizational overhaul. majors, and Minors. I'll be doing Jerseys, Logos, and whatever else. Not Stadiums, and rosters. Although once The Marlins new stadium deal gets done which should be in the next couple of monts *crosses fingers* I'll "attempt" to make the new stadium. I also might throw in an extra fantasy Jersey for each team. Here's a preview of a little bit of what I have done so far.

jerfprvwo1.png

I'm using some stuff from KC's Templates, and some from mine.

WIP

If you want to add a new Marlins Jersey, might I suggest this one

cabrerawoz2.jpg

I was thinking to do it myself, but if you're gonna work on one anyways...

I was planning to put them in with this hat

af_1.JPG

I was considering though using the Marlins-M logo I have as my Avatar instead.

I'm going to try to do cyberfaces for all the notable Marlins who don't have one in the most recent models.big/rosters (Sanchez, Olsen, Amezaga, etc). I did Nolasco and I'm figuring to redo a new headshape for my Sanchez (texture is done). Then get to the rest. Let me know if you want to put it together.

Ask somewhere else - I have no idea.

Sad to see the black ST one go. But I must confess, I still even use the teal pinstripes throwback more often, and that one looks so eekkh. I only use the ST one for minigames.

Another thing- while you're at it, could you make the hat, undershirt & socks for the 93 road jersey black?

• 1 month later...

Is your "home" jersey the one above? The teal "Marlins" script with black outline was discontinued in 2003. The home jersey has black pinstripes instead of teal and the script is black with the teal outline (see below):

img7655276.jpg

Thanks, I knew something looked wrong with the Home jersey, but I could put my finger on it. That was it, I'm fixing it now. I'm also thinking of replacing the Teal jersey with an old Miami Marlins one.

If I can find some pictures of the jersey, which I'm having trouble with.

Archived