The greatest show on TV!

evil1182

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like watching house on Fox, thats my favorite I must say. Ok here a question for you guys...Does anyone remember the show "The Mole." It was probably my favorite one, it kind of was a Survivor type show, but still it was my favorite...Does anyone know what happend, did it just get cancelled?

I like watching house on Fox, thats my favorite I must say. Ok here a question for you guys...Does anyone remember the show "The Mole." It was probably my favorite one, it kind of was a Survivor type show, but still it was my favorite...Does anyone know what happend, did it just get cancelled?

I remember it; it was on ABC. It was good, but they scheduled it really poorly so nobody watched it. They scheduled it against Survivor right when Survivor was at it's peak, if I remember correctly. I watched it when I could.

compared to the other American TV shows it is one of the better ones

Yea, but most people say everything on tv is **** anyway.

I'm just amazed that so many intelligent people love this show.

Funny thing is here in New Zealand they moved '24' out of primetime to late on Saturday night cos the ratings were so bad.

Is there a hard-core fan that can explain the popularity of this show to me? After years of not watching the show I got season 1 on DVD this year and could only watch the first 5 episodes before I realized nothing interesting was happening. It just seems like a bad action movie that goes on for 24 hours.

There are plenty of TV shows that I like, and I can admit some aren't great quality, but when fans of 24 talk about this show, it's like it's the greatest thing that's ever been on TV. I need some explanations!

Is there a hard-core fan that can explain the popularity of this show to me? After years of not watching the show I got season 1 on DVD this year and could only watch the first 5 episodes before I realized nothing interesting was happening. It just seems like a bad action movie that goes on for 24 hours.

There are plenty of TV shows that I like, and I can admit some aren't great quality, but when fans of 24 talk about this show, it's like it's the greatest thing that's ever been on TV. I need some explanations!

That's funny...I have a similar story. I had never watched 24 until I got Season 1 on DVD this summer. I was hooked instantly. I've watched season 1-5 over the past 6 months and thought it's amazing. The concept alone is great - each season is 24 hours of one day. Sure you don't see anybody eat and goto the bathroom - but would that really be interesting anyway? Some seasons start off slower than others - IMO this is a great show

Yea, but most people say everything on tv is **** anyway.

I'm just amazed that so many intelligent people love this show.

Funny thing is here in New Zealand they moved '24' out of primetime to late on Saturday night cos the ratings were so bad.

Yeah I guess so RTL5 is only showing season 4, RTL 7 is showing older episodes.

you can buy season 4 & 5 on DVD in New Zealand, so any big fans are a season ahead of what is on TV

RTL5???

I live in New Zealand not Zealand, which is in Holland I think :)

I think they were showing Season 5 last year anyway, it's just weird that it's not that popular here cos most of the other big US shows like Lost & House & CSI and the 600 other crime dramas are quite big here.

I would think that you would need to give season 1 more than a five-episode chance. I do remember that it was slow at the beginning. But remember they had justed started the show and it got much better as the season went along. Each season has progressively been better.

Try the whole season out, then if you still don't like it, that is all fine and good. Personally, I think season one is the weakest of the 5 on DVD. Maybe a few parts of season 2. But 3, 4, and 5 rock!

Should have stuck with it. It takes a while for season 1 to get going.

No way, Season 1 by far was one of the best, 3 being the best, IMO season 4 was the worst.

I agree totally. Although I really like season 2, too, up until the bomb went off, like 11-12 hours into it... after that it was like writers felt obligated to drag it out the full 24 hours, and the rest was pretty boring.

BTW-- What did you think of Wayne Palmer's sister tonight? I think she's crooked.

Archived