Fort Lauderdale Stadium v.1.1 Released!

The Big O

After a year in the making, I've finally completed my Fort Lauderdale Stadium mod. This mod completely replaces Spring Training Stadium #3 so I've included a stadium selection screen and the updated .LOC file to show this change

Special thanks to ChicagoCubs720 for his help with the stadium selection screen creation process. :wtg: Also I owe tremendous amount of thanks to Dan Higgins from OriolesHangout.com who took great pics for me in March 2006. Without those pics this mod wouldn't look like it does.

This one was tough and time consuming, but quite rewarding as it was the first and most likely last stadium I've built from basically the ground up using the removable.o technique. I've changed all the collision data for the walls of the stadium so they should play to the dimensions as shown. Unfortunately there are some little things such as incorrect or blocked cameras due to the significant altering of the stadium files from ST #3. Also I have chosen to leave some of the crowd missing for now. I do plan on releasing an update eventually as thasainted40 has agreed to help me out with the cameras and also there might be a few ad changes this year as well. I might update the crowd as well.

Any comments you have or glitches you guys find (there might be a few minor ones) please go ahead and either post them here, PM me or e-mail me at thebigoriole@yahoo.com.

Enjoy! :smile:

Love it Big O, because it really captures spring training with the field in left it gives this stadium an A # 1 in my book. Also played real nice and the other backgrounds way out there in both left and right look great when the camera pans around the ballpark. Glad you finished this because it looked good on your first post.

03.gif

Thanks for the comments guys. Well it didn't take long. I swear I tested the collision data up and down but then Millar hit one through the batter's eye. :wall: It turns out I missed the separator between two sections of coordinates in the coll.dat file. Hopefully this should fix it. Version 1.1 out now...

Archived