Daisuke Matsuzaka Cyberface by cornny

cornny

Thanks compmaniac, but I've tried changing the filename of the ZIP file, and got the same reply. And what's the meaning of "an error in the script", how can I fix it?

Are all files not uploading?

And by "an error in the script", I mean that maybe nobody can upload because there's something wrong with the script on the MVPmods.com server

But I doubt that, because it works perfectly fine for me...don't know what happened to you

Nice cyberface though!

You're no doubt the best Asian face maker on this site. Do you have any good pictures to use to make Igawa or Okajima?

Yes I've found some pics for Igawa, but they are small and not enough for me, maybe I'll wait for the offcial MLB pic for him.

And for Okajima, you can google "岡島秀樹" to find some pics.

Are all files not uploading?

And by "an error in the script", I mean that maybe nobody can upload because there's something wrong with the script on the MVPmods.com server

But I doubt that, because it works perfectly fine for me...don't know what happened to you

Nice cyberface though!

Yes, all files are not uploading.

But now, I just can't upload files to this site!

It always shows

"Parse Error: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1"

after I clicked on "Load from URL or File" button.

Anybody helps?

It looks like you were trying to upload from the PAD file section. I just removed that option since we don't use it anyways. Try it again and once you browse and find your file, click the "Add URL or File" button. That should work.

Hey corny, what about this pic for Kei Igawa. Looks pretty big.

kei_igawa_1.jpg

That picture for Igawa has a half dark part on his face, it maybe more suitable for a '04 format face. I've tried to make my first 04 face, but it make game crashes, so I need to do some research on it. On the other hand, I prefer doing a '05 format face.

Did you try Oediting the 04 face? That will make the game crash.

Would you tell me how to edit the shape of a 04 face? Because that 04 face I tried is for Igawa.

you could always copy the light side of his face and duplicate and flip it on the other side so you can have something to work with

Thanks, I'll try it out if needed.

Archived