cell phones

Homer

alright, so for those who may know more about cellphones than i do...is there a way to transfer everything from one cellphone to the next. i mean in particular my phonebook. i remember that the verizon guys could hook things up and transfer it all over for me before, but now that everything is more self sufficient, is there a way i can do that for myself? or am i stuck to spending a week to transfer my phonebook, if i get a new phone, one number at a time?

or you can try on your service provider's website...i have verizon and they have a thing on their website set up so you can save your contacts from your phone to their site and then transfer them to another phone...i don't know which provider you have but more than likely they'll have something set up so you can do that.

You need to get a usb cable for your phone (to hook up to your computer) and get software that lets you save and transfer your contacts to your comp. Your service provider might have this software for free. If not try a program called BitPim. Good luck.

Archived