Anna Nicole Smith has died

brutushayesosu

it could just be a publicity stunt.

That's got to be the S.P.O.T.D. _____.post.of.the.day. (Fill in the blank for S. I can think about 3 off the top of my head.)

Well I think that is very sad. And even though Anna had her "assets" she still had a lot of things going wrong in her life.

That's got to be the S.P.O.T.D. _____.post.of.the.day. (Fill in the blank for S. I can think about 3 off the top of my head.)

Well I think that is very sad. And even though Anna had her "assets" she still had a lot of things going wrong in her life.

Maybe her husband has the antidote vile and she will rise from the morgue with the question, Dont you just love my body?

You do know that it's not unheard of for a news report to go out that a celebrity has died, in order to gain publicity for that celebrity?

EDIT:

There is more information out now. When I orignally post, the only information out was that she dead with no known reason, and nothing else had be released yet.

You do know that it's not unheard of for a news report to go out that a celebrity has died, in order to gain publicity for that celebrity?

EDIT:

There is more information out now. When I orignally post, the only information out was that she dead with no known reason, and nothing else had be released yet.

What celebrity(s) are you referring too that their death was falsly reported in order to gain publicity? Tupac, Biggie, and Elvis are all 100% dead.

Sorry, I can only stay on for a few before I have to lay back down, but I dont know if anyone mentioned this. Didn't she get $80mil from a dead old mam/husband, only to have it taken back from her from his family?

$475 million.

Ok, so it's around 454 million give or take. Ok, she was the queen of drugged out idiots. If you watch the "Soup" on E! at 10 pm any given Friday. Ok, I just set my cablebox to record, but I do watch it. Her last big interview that they made alot of had her best quote ever. She is walking around her place with the guy from ET and showing him her new kitchen. She managed to say, " I love to cook. I cook alot. Sometimes I even make psghetti." She will be missed.

And my office is pretty much female. They are all convinced that since her son died of mysterious causes, then she died, the lawyer dude who is the current daddie of the new baby did it. Granted, he had over 450 billion reason to try.

Archived