Riverfront Stadium Released

Pirate

Pirate,

Some stadium mod instructions stated that the xxxx.txt (xxxx=stadium name) file only had to be placed in the data directory and not installed directly into the datafile.big file in the data/datafile directory.

Would this also be true for your 3Rivers stadium as well?

Great Work with this!

Thanks,

Don

Pirate,

Some stadium mod instructions stated that the xxxx.txt (xxxx=stadium name) file only had to be placed in the data directory and not installed directly into the datafile.big file in the data/datafile directory.

Would this also be true for your 3Rivers stadium as well?

Great Work with this!

Thanks,

Don

I would use eagraph and add those datafiles in. I don't know if it works by just placing it in th edirectory.

It would be great to have the lights on, but I built this using a day version so the light shine file isn't even included.

I would use eagraph and add those datafiles in. I don't know if it works by just placing it in th edirectory.

It would be great to have the lights on, but I built this using a day version so the light shine file isn't even included.

You can simply place the .txt files in your data folder and they will work fine. It's the same thing we have done with the classic stadiums. It's the same principle that allows the datafile.txt to be placed in the data folder and override the datafile.txt that is embedded in the datafile.big file.

Archived